could it be that aliens are actually time travelers?

Morana

Hello all,

I've had a thought for a while, maybe it was already discussed here many times; I think that maybe all the reports about aliens visiting farms, or UFO's spotted in the skies etc are all a matter of fact time travelers caught in action. I do believe there are entities as well that communicate with us but I have the gut feeling that people spotting aliens are actually "us" in another time and due to evolution they look a bit the same but different. Hense, their looks are pretty similar mostly eyewitnesses report those aliens they met had big eyes, hands with fingers, legs etc. :unsure: The size is usually described as different, but overall the shape of the alien/time traveler is pretty much the same as us humans. If there are aliens why would they be looking so similar to humans and not, for instance, to an animal we have here on planet earth? So either that or some connection (D.N.A? star seeds etc?)

What are your thoughts about it?
thank you

taykair

By the way, it's no big deal that your post is similar to others. There are lots and lots and LOTS of threads here that are similar to previous ones. Just keep at it. I'd much rather read what others post than having to do it myself.