Could this be the rift that starts the civil war?

Timmy G

Re: Could this be the rift that starts the civil war?

? ? ?Quote:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Originally Posted by Paul J. Lyon
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Imagine the sense of duty and honor overtaking the person when the shock passes.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

?
WHICH means of course, that you are prepared correct? Both myself & Cary (havent heard from anyone else unles I missed it) are more than very serious about you running for the presidency. I can not think of a more qualified Soul, person, Lawyer to run for this office. Can you?
?
Question is, Are you up for this??? ?If elected will you serve my friend?

Pay me enough to live and keep my residence, and I would put forth every ounce of effort I could muster up, for as long as it took, to bring Paul's name and idealism into every household in America.

Judge Bean

...I'd like to announce my candidacy.

I have no party. I am the \"no party, none of the above\" candidate.

My platform is the Constitution. Restore it. Don't even think of amending it unless it's to get rid of the Electoral College and make it possible to recall the government by a vote of general impeachment between national elections.

Abide by the Constitutional rule of law, give the people their government back, refund their money, leave them the hell alone.

Restore the American reputation abroad for generosity, moral leadership, and fighting famine. Regain our cultural power and become innovators, a realm of science and fair dealing. Protect the weak, feed the hungry, spend money on education and health care instead of bombs.

To hell with Yale and the Grove.

If you're in agreement with my platform, you've already voted for me every day, and might as well make it official. You can't lose an election of this type. You won't win right away, or even in the near future.

The Time Travel Forum can get you to the future, I guess.

Here is my announcement for the candidacy and my platform. First, though, I'd like to have a nationwide grassroots movement to put new and unexpected names on the ballots-- nonpoliticians, nonpartisans-- although the write-in power is intact in only about 40 States.

I will work on the State-by-State list of write-in and petition-eligible candidacies, if you will all help by providing lists of potential candidates from all areas. My apologies to those living outside the U.S.

Also, I don't want to hijack this thread, so if the moderators want to move it wherever it belongs, or remove this material, I will understand. Also, I appreciate having had my words taken to heart, and hope that I will always be able to deserve this audience. But I have to tell you that I honestly believe that there are people walking around everywhere who deserve to be put into Washington and given a microphone. We should find them and put them on ballots.

Darkwolf

Question, in a state where write ins are legal, could one run a campaign for somone not on the ballot? Would it be less expensive to do that way?

Darkwolf

SEMINOLE, Fla. Mar 25, 2005 ? A man was arrested after trying to steal a weapon from a gun shop so he could \"take some action and rescue Terri Schiavo,\" authorities said.

Michael W. Mitchell, of Rockford, Ill., entered Randall's Firearms Inc. in Seminole just before 6 p.m. Thursday with a box cutter and tried to steal a gun, said Marianne Pasha, a spokeswoman for the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.

Mitchell, 20, told deputies he wanted to \"take some action and rescue Terri Schiavo\" after he visited the Pinellas Park hospice where she lives, Pasha said.

feature_txt_h4_topstories.gif

Mitchell was in custody at the Pinellas County jail Friday after a judge set his bail at a total of $120,500 for the four charges of armed robbery, grand theft, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and criminal mischief.

The feeding tube that has kept Schiavo alive for more than a decade was removed March 18 over objections from her parents. Schiavo's husband has said his wife would not want to be kept alive artificially.

Doctors have said she would probably die within a week or two of the tube being pulled.

Randy McKenzie, the owner of Randall's Firearms, said Mitchell pulled out the box cutter and broke the glass on a couple of display cases.

\"He told me if I wasn't on Terri's side then I wasn't on God's side, either,\" McKenzie told The Associated Press.

McKenzie said he then pointed his own gun at Mitchell and ordered him to lie on the ground. But Mitchell fled out the store's back door before police arrived, he said.

It was not known if he had a lawyer.

Seminole is about 5 miles west of Pinellas Park.

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published

Wow, I didn't think people that stupid could breath.

Darkwolf

We may have two fronts opening up at the same time. If anyone does anything about this at the same time as the border explodes, I don't know what will happen, but it don't look good for the home team. In short. If any pro Terri militants are reading this PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID!!!!

Anders

Wolf, I don't think anyone in the government is going to be foolish in that regard because I think this whole thing has been a manipulation of the emotions of everyone who has taken even a passing interest in this woman's situation by the government (from the 'sainted' Bush boys to the judges who have proven that a black robe doesn't grant you immunity from being an asshole). They were never going to take any steps to supercede the courts. This has been a play with a brain damaged woman playing the part of Shylock and no one listening to her.

Darkwolf

Wolf, I don't think anyone in the government is going to be foolish in that regard because I think this whole thing has been a manipulation of the emotions of everyone who has taken even a passing interest in this woman's situation by the government (from the 'sainted' Bush boys to the judges who have proven that a black robe doesn't grant you immunity from being an asshole). They were never going to take any steps to supercede the courts. This has been a play with a brain damaged woman playing the part of Shylock and no one listening to her.

I didn't mean people in the government. I meant that some extremists might take justice into their own hands after she dies. The government might be stirring up the emotions to cause just that to happen, or it might be inadvertant.

PhantomLord

This whole situation is really giving me a bad vibe. I got this same vibe a couple months before 9/11 but didnt know what to make of it.

The way I see it, Michael Schiavo should not have the right to make these decisions for Terri and there is more then enough evidence as to why but the courts keep siding with him.

Jeb Bush could send in the National Guard or State Police to take custody of Terri and he keeps using the excuse of I dont want to over step my bounds. The Executive Branch has always had more power then The Judicial Branch and these Judges are letting this woman die.

Now we all ready have seen what dedicated right wing nutcases do when there is a grave injustice. I truly have a bad feeling about what will happen after Terri is pronounced dead which I'm thinking will be sometime this weekend.

I hope my feeling is wrong, but like I've said we've all ready seen in the past what can happen if someone goes over the edge.