Could this method of time travel work?

Into the Mystic

So, has this method actually worked for anyone? I'm very interested in trying it but I can't get into a meditative state :( I either fall asleep or give up.

TimeFlipper

I will try it I have someone in this chat room that's trying to help me and if that doesn't work I will definitely give a try.
Please be aware that no matter how good a persons intentions might be, it is impossible that time-travel can be achieved on the physical level...

I urge you not to hold any faith in that ever happening and perhaps a trip to your doctor or a councillor would offer you a much better option...

There might be a website on the internet that gives assistance to grieving people, or maybe you could start one up yourself for people in a similar position to you, there must be many people around the world with whom you could share your grief with....

Heart broken mom

That may be so but I have to try I've been to church and talked with other grieving parents I've talked to people. But the way I look at it is I have to try it doesn't hurt to try there's people that talk to the dead people have gone to the moon people have said they have encountered aliens. I believe there's a lot more outside of this box we live in.

Heart broken mom

I have a necklace urn with my sons ashes and I talk to him with it I have to ask him yes and no questions. I hold it very still hanging and I ask him questions and it goes back and forth for no and in a circle for yes. People may or may not believe it but its true.

TimeFlipper

That may be so but I have to try I've been to church and talked with other grieving parents I've talked to people. But the way I look at it is I have to try it doesn't hurt to try there's people that talk to the dead people have gone to the moon people have said they have encountered aliens. I believe there's a lot more outside of this box we live in.
Yes there is more outside of this box we live in, just dont put much faith in achieving physical time-travel, thats all im saying so that you wont be hurt too much when it fails..