Countering the inertial forces

Brandon Meek

but, my machine is assuming that time travel will be a physical moving, teleporting from one physical place to another physical place.
so......how do i stop the forces whatever they are ....what are those forces, do they even exist. I have been working this thing out in my head for years, and i need to understand more, was hoping this forum might help.

Brandon Meek

yeah, you might be right, quantum tunneling does the same thing now, we've put things into a quantum state already, and brought that thing back out of that state, if inertial forces play a role on machine or man through the whatever, it would have done that on the smaller scale.
It's being taken out of the space time, losing all direction momentum, reference, and placed back in space time. Basically not haveing any previous speed or direction, yet, coming into contact with particles not in a quantum state without incident, at least i think. none that i've heard of anyway.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would suggest studying wave theory. Especially standing waves. Objects can be moved with waves. There are videos on YouTube showing objects being levitated with sound waves. All the basic forces act like they are working from outside our universe. They never turn off.

TimeFlipper

Einstein mate, you know i love The Blue Danube music, so thanks for putting it on for me at nearly 5am in the UK :D
Are you are aware that Prof Opmmur and me both have problems sometimes with those pesky standing waves, when our antenna`s are hopelessly not in resonance with our transmitters? :eek::D