COVID-19 could be a bioweapon?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've read a few theories on the net, many of them echoed the idea that the coronavirus could be a bioweapon from China. A weapon created to put America to its knees, reset the world economy, and whatnots.

I doubt it's the case, but I'm curious to know what you guys think of this theory? Have you heard anything?

lamdo263

I've read a few theories on the net, many of them echoed the idea that the coronavirus could be a bioweapon from China. A weapon created to put America to its knees, reset the world economy, and whatnots.

I doubt it's the case, but I'm curious to know what you guys think of this theory? Have you heard anything?
All I know on the research that I have derived is that it was an approximate eight years long project, said by President Tump to have been started in the EU, then noted as being in the Americas in 2015 and then finally in Wuhan China at their Wuhan Institutes of Virology. This was a publicly funded stock company, that where the financing of the company for the then said supposed search for a proto-vaccine for both SARS and MERS viruses was started.

*There are key accusation which imply that this virus project was encouraged and possibly taken over, by the Illuminati as vested as a public web say in the Illuminati predictive card game. See link? REAL 92.3 - LA's New Home for Hip Hop, Big Boy's Neighborhood & The Cruz Show › content › 2020-03-12 search query ( illuminati card game predicts the covid pandemic )

While from what information is still available on the web, when the anti-SARS vaccs project was in the Americas, all operations appeared normal. This was with an awards and photographs of key people in the company not shy of the media. However when the project was moved to Wuhan, the complexion or tone of the project had turned murky. At my ex-business online utility, some of the apparent staff from the company reported there and pretty much had dumped most of the information as well as manifest list, photographs of test animals and so-on, which was extensive, right then and there at this utility.*Note also pictures from in the WIV lab, showing spills on the laboratory top tables. I'm wondering here, if the technical staff was disheartened, because this project did not seem to be attaining its goal?

The senior staff was afraid with the new lady head promoted to manager of the project in Wuhan, that once this virus had escaped and was attacking people, that they would possibly be sighted for war crimes. I developed a short friendship with this oriental extractioned gentleman, because he seemed sincere in his group of senior staff advisors telling this lady, NOT TO PLACE BAT RNA INTO THE PROTOVACCINE!

Her argument was in a supposed snobbish way, that the mixed in bat influence would have brought this proto-vaccine closer to man. Which when it escaped the lab, certainly achieved that goal.

How this virus in a simplistic way of understanding is put together, is you start with a basic corona virus shell, or blob if you will. Step one is that an unknown form of HIV and I'm supposing it might not be bat mRNA by the way it attacks the body like human AIDS does, is that possible RNA is greatly changed.*You see here, because of the differences between bat and humans, only AIDS, not bat HIV would tend to attack a human the way this added ingredient does, because the attack patterns on humans, is too much like regular AIDS virus.

This involves attacks on the liver, kidneys, heart, brain and other places in the body, but is so complete in its attack, there's a question is this bat HIV or human HIV? * Source USA based molecular biologist, with credentials, saying his imaging team, late in January to February on a video utility, had spotted by eletron microscope, then inserted sections of HIV within the media matrix of the early captured COVID 19 virus.

The second component is regular bat rabies, which will historically follow the blood stream and then invest in the brain. If one cross sections the brain, on post mortem sections, they will observe a few centimeters down into the brain matter, darkened portions of the brain, which are your rabies interventions. These cause strokes and sudden death at times. See, CBS Sixty minutes covid long-haulers, as hosted by Anderson Cooper, and they gives you the post mortem vivisections of the brain in that special.

The last element and most can't guess this is that this virus was made within a viral mixing vessel. *This last element to insert both the HIV and rabies, was a nanotechnology added robots, only atoms wide. This way one could take a very small section of HIV, by robots probably programmed with a virus to do their jobs, to be like tractor towed to a certain point in the media of the corona virus and then let to be set, or permanently placed there.

THERE'S AN UNKNOWN SYNERGY WHEN YOU PLACED ALL THESE COMPOENTS TOGEAHER: In other words, what is not known is the effect that the nanotechnology had placed upon the semi-biology of the entire corona virus. This once standard corona virus, is now a super virus. A super virus is a type of virus that can almost self calculate, by past mathematician Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz policies of Boolean algebra zeros ones and twos principle.

As history has it, as reported by the remote viewing company, Far Sight Remote Viewing, a main electrical power box went out of normal operation and exploded. What this action probably did, was to overheat these experimental virus vessels and you had live viral media, modified and very lethally as well as dangerous now flowing out of the WIV facility at an unprecedented rate.

There were two main clouds that came out of that facility and the amount given by this say is thought to be very massive. One, an airborne large viral cloud. This first cloud had traveled all over Wuhan and in one instance invaded a mental hospital, to where the virus was so strong, that it liposomally attacked the resident patients there. This turned their faces into a kind of slime.*Past news article showing the destruction to both staff and patients by say.

The second wave, was exhalation breath out, to where in a similar fashion to the past H1N1 flu outbreak in Mexico, there virus recombinated and mutated at a fantastic rate, so more slowly spreading this virus.*Note the first wave of virus had ascended into the updraft currents and struck the west coast of the Americas, into an estimated eight hundred miles inland.

For proof of what was posted here as true, one can follow the Washington DC finical reporting for February to March year 2020 on rapid selling of stocks, as thousands of investors had realized that this into SARS and MERS protovaccine project, had gone sour as an investment. What's given here, is more or less the truth of how COVID 19 was started and finished.

A SPECIAL NOTATION: It may have been that originally this project was started just to kill of the aged and infirmed. I feel that this is the way this project started. However and this is a venture say, because of covering up an apparent crime in China, it could have been that a special group had soured the project, that was not necessarily Chinese government associated. So had amped up the lethality of this project to tremendous portions, not wanted?

Note in ending; this is only a well researched outline estimation of the width of the soured anti SARS project, but may be pretty accurate.

Last edited:

lamdo263

I want the starter of this post to know that most of what I've described to you is accurate, but I don't know who you are? Very plainly put, don't go to international war, over this covid issue. The current status of this virus is that the HIV and rabies have downloaded their information into the host corona viral body. Secondly, the nanotechnology, which was only a smattering of very small atoms, has dropped out of the viral body constituency.

However, what I do not know, is what would occur if one were to mass irradiate this virus. It's still at it's primal formative stage a year and so many months out. If you try to sterilize this virus out of existence, it may mutate and you'll end up with a larger problem.

I think that most can figure out by what's put down on how covid got to be where it is today, that this was started and hoped to be ended as an inside job. However, as history in the reporting could say, the people at the end of the project were not only thoughtless as to the welfare of others, but apparently insane as well. Pretty sure it was bad handling and not a weapon.

start at edge

There are some issues here:

- It is not the virus that is a weapon. The thing we are supposed to believe being a vaccine is the actual weapon.​
- Even so, the virus is not from China, it only was taken and released there to simulate China as being the pandemic source.​
- It is not the world economy that is wanted on its knees … it is China, North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, Russia and some Arab countries (not all of them).​
- It is not the above mentioned who planned all this … it is the devils who think and really believe they rule and own the world (but who will be extinct soon).​

So, you said (wrote) “I doubt it’s the case” and you were perfectly right about that – it is NOT the case.
From this perspective, people form 2 categories now – those who doubt this is the case (but they are on the right track) and those who KNOW it is not the case (enlightenment and awakening already reached).

F Stein

Wherever the coronavirus was man made or the result of some oriental chopping down on a bowl of bat soup. The fact remains that it's become clear that the disease is being used to takeaway our rights and freedoms. In the UK we're currently undergoing mass vaccination and we have access to therapeutics mitigating the severity of the disease. Which before all this intervention anyway had a 99% recovery rate. Yet the rules and regulations are becoming tougher and more repressive.

start at edge

Here is a modest suggestion to whomever wants to have a little fun:

Simply go to a doctor and say that you want to take a vaccine against the flu – the regular, seasonal flu … then post here the answer that the doctor provided – for us (and not only) there will be a lot of significant conclusions to draw according to that specific answer.

steven chiverton

the virus started right in the midst of the massive riots in china id say they were loosing control of the rioting people so unleashed the virus to help stop it and it worked in a way and the areas of hevey smoke where you couldn't see through cleared up and for the first time people can see through it all since factories that polluted the country were shut down so it helped the climate to as for over population it may also be a big agenda to depopulate the earth so they was saying to and the climate getting warmer it did sound a bit like terraforming the earth stuff so some alien species who prefers a warmer climate can live on this planet and no ones talking about the lack of clouds that gave us a cooler climate to and sheltered us from the heat compard to the 70s we have less insulation nowa days cause of this and why they say a degree increase is bad when the temperature isent fixed permanently so dose tend to go up and down , and the days do move forward once a year dose that apply to our seasons to as even it feels like summer has extended into another season etc etc

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Doesn't anyone wonder why Chinese citizens seemed to have recovered from this world wide pandemic? I honestly think China developed a new psyops warfare method to conquer the world with mere words. A killer virus is on the loose! Everyone run for your lives! WEAR A MASK! Despite more than 20 well renowned studies showing that masks provide zero protection from viral transmission. The total death count in the US this year is the same as it was last year. It makes me wonder if our government is under occupation by China.