Covid 19 vaccine and if you've been a vampire, effects?

lamdo263

I, in order to travel might have to take the covid vaccine. Thinking of how I'm going to put this I'll just tell the truth. I'm related to a famous aliens that showed up in Europe a while back. Both her and I have a same common genetic root-line that goes back to a family in once, Atlantis, when it was above the sea.

She time traveled with another famous guy and went way back in time. When her and this guy had gone through the 16 and 1700s, I think that she effected my past gene line resistance to the made in India, junk vampire plagues. This has nothing what-so-ever to do with the more cultured, clan vampires.Real careful here, because when she came back to this time with this guy, she had erased my resistance to these past plagues, would getting the covid vaccination, in any way affect my stop to turn into a full vampire anti-turn inoculation?This was by bite on my right breast, two big holes.

Vampire bites are in a measure greatly RNA oriented. I'm thinking the Astra Zeneca jab, because this is the lowest dose. If there's anybody out there that also wears shoulder boards, could you tell me if I should get stuck.

The junk vampire plagues are told about by David Hatcher Childress in his South American Adventures series of books and also in the book, Vampires, a study in case histories.

If anybody has any idea, please let me know. If you're military or government, you can meet with me and I'll shut my mouth about the meeting.
I got the stop from turning bite, with about two days to spare before I became a roadside culvert dweller, that's kind of close. Any return advice would really be apricated.

I know about the cold vaults of vampire virus this government has. Pic of tropical island means I'd like to be able to take my vacation, when the time comes. 10218Airlines etc?

NaturalPhilosopher

yup the RNA vaccination changes your dna.
reptilians when they conquer a planet they change everyone into reptilians.
it's a colonization effort.

I would avoid the vaccination cuz it has nanomaterial in it that lodges into your nervous system and connective tissue.
whether or not if it can affect your genes to interfere with a vampire virus i'm not sure. However I'm convinced the virus is converting everyone to partially reptilian. meaning it causes your genes to produce chaotic energy. This puts you in a perpetual bad mood and suspectible to more nefarious sinning. That then puts you under the spiritual dominion of bad guys. Not good.

considering the vampire virus does the same thing...how they would interact, contradict or work together I have no idea. All I know is it's the energy produced is the end goal.

keep this in mind...these evil entities cannot affect you, your lineage or whatever without your explicit consent. One way to give consent is to sin heavily. This cuts you off from the biblical vine(that connects positive people together) and you enter a more hellish collective mind who all abuse each other. So if you have some dark past I'd advise sincere repentance in a very strict way otherwise if you screw it up the dark forces will try to kill ya.

Last edited:

lamdo263

yup the RNA vaccination changes your dna.
reptilians when they conquer a planet they change everyone into reptilians.
it's a colonization effort.

I would avoid the vaccination cuz it has nanomaterial in it that lodges into your nervous system and connective tissue.
whether or not if it can affect your genes to interfere with a vampire virus i'm not sure. However I'm convinced the virus is converting everyone to partially reptilian. meaning it causes your genes to produce chaotic energy. This puts you in a perpetual bad mood and suspectible to more nefarious sinning. That then puts you under the spiritual dominion of bad guys. Not good.

considering the vampire virus does the same thing...how they would interact, contradict or work together I have no idea. All I know is it's the energy produced is the end goal.

keep this in mind...these evil entities cannot affect you, your lineage or whatever without your explicit consent. One way to give consent is to sin heavily. This cuts you off from the biblical vine(that connects positive people together) and you enter a more hellish collective mind who all abuse each other. So if you have some dark past I'd advise sincere repentance in a very strict way otherwise if you screw it up the dark forces will try to kill ya.
Thanks was a genetic thing because of the rewrite. Appreciate the feedback. Happy thanks giving.