Covid 21 and the Fall predictions

paradox404

Paradox 404 said, { Technically they don't need to reengineer the "Virus" they just need to say "Delta" or some other variant. }
Lamdo answers, Technically that's exactly what they did at Sample City AKA as Wuhan. They managed to put smaller segments of viruses into the mRNA ropings of the main corona virus. From there, both the HIV and rabies adopted, melded and totally rewrote the actions of that corona virus.

There was a molecular biologist whose EM team surveyed a sample of that virus 2/10/2020 and that's precisely what they found. That's re engineering.

I referenced that in an earlier post ("The virus wasn't finished"), though I was referring specifically the already released strain of it. They don't technically need to reengineer the current strain to actually be effective.

Please check the whole post before being patronising...

paradox404

Another dreamscape:

New Earth.

The view of the mountain as seen from some point on the great mountain's Plateau, showing an early single track railroad to it's summit.

dream 2.png

I'm not the best at art so these aren't going to be the best. In the vision, there was a few stops on the way up there, there was a town on the smaller hill on the left and there was a town at the stop near the summit. That station was surrounded by thick Forrest and made clever use of it's little space..

In the opposite direction there was the city, and one of the great rivers.

jiangnanah

For the Chinese, they are not afraid of this virus. This virus only killed 5,000 Chinese. Ancient Chinese scientists invented herbs and various prescriptions. I have uploaded it to Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free & Borrowable Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine "Treatise on Febrile and Miscellaneous Diseases" and "Qian Jin Fang" Chinese herbal medicine is very powerful.
Chinese prescription for treating COVID-19.
Ephedra 9g, grilled licorice 6g, almond 9g, raw gypsum 15 ~ 30g (first fried), cassia twig 9g, alisma alisma 9g, Polyporus umbellata 9g, Atractylodes macrocephala 9g, Poria cocos 15g, Bupleurum 16g, Scutellaria baicalensis 6g, ginger Pinellia ternata 9g, ginger 9g, Aster 9g, winter flower 9g, shoot dry 9g, Asarum 6g, yam 12g, Fructus Aurantii 6g, tangerine peel 6g, patchouli 9g.
If those Chinese people drink herbs, they will not die, otherwise they may be taken away by grim Reaper.

Last edited:

jiangnanah

A few predictions regarding the future of the west and the death/rebirth of western civilization. I suppose C21 and the fall are one and the same technically but I've separated the two.

Post fall predictions based on premonitions and prophecies. Not sure how well this will age but I'll leave it here anyway.

Covid 21:
  • The vaccines will cause serious side effects within those who take the Covid 19 Vaccine, one side effect is a high death rate
  • Government's will attempt to cover the issue up, either with a "new C19 strain" or a "Covid-21", showing data from vaccine side effects/deaths as it's "Infection data". The virus itself will never exist.
  • More Nazi-Like behavior as exhibited previously in Victoria (Australia) and the UK.
The Fall:
  • Western Civilization will tear itself apart within a few years.
  • China launches a massive expansion attempt to get new territories that haven't already submitted to it's tyranny. Resistance cells attempt to hold back the Chinese armies and the traitors of their own countries.
  • Global population plummets as a result of the vaccines, war, sterilization etc.
  • Caucasian population nearly gets decimated
  • Basically nightmare fuel crossed with nazi and soviet horror movies. I'd rather not explain how messed up things get.
Post Fall:
  • Technology continues to be advanced. Not to benefit the consumer, but to benefit the government and whomever makes it.
  • Resistance cells attempt to create new technology in order to survive, however it becomes apparent that they will be over-powered by sheer numbers if they don't come up with some massive breakthrough.
  • Breakthrough is achieved, in the form of faster than light propulsion.
  • Ships are built to evacuate the remnants of western civilization and it's legacy/achievements
  • China likely has a space navy. Attempts are made to eradicate the western remnants before they are able to be "Sealed"
Exodus: (Mid Century)
  • After a sufficient fleet is built, the "Kings of the Earth" are evacuated in one massive event (Rapture).
  • Fleet heads deep into the galaxy in search of the planet mentioned in prophecy. (Described as being free of oceans in prophecy, but is full of forests and rivers in visions)
  • New ideas in the Tyrannical world order become scarce and technological advancement begins to stagnate, crawling to more or less a snail pace, as those clever enough to figure out the complex problems involved in advancing their tech are typically able to see the Order for what it is.
  • Death of a figurehead causes a stir within the fleet, arrival to the world is a few years after.
Rebirth:
  • It is agreed within the fleet that the planet be colonized first through a city controlled by all former nations, so that the planet may be colonized properly through this Hub. Resources are dropped from orbit. Ships mine from some unknown place likely within that star system.
  • Each former nation part of the exodus is given a part of the planet similar to their former environment, and sized based on what population the land can support.
  • There is a massive ongoing concern about inbreeding due to the incredibly low populations that survived. Apparently this is solved at some point.
  • Computers aren't present unless the situation requires them. Most stores and places don't have them. Places that still use them are the transit networks and FTL drives & navigation, and are likely using pre-fall designs.
  • Population grows back into the millions.
  • Children get kidnapped by some unknown actor. One child leads a group of the kidnapped children back to a nearby town/city, and exposing the plot.
  • Computer technology is relearned and reintegrated back into society. It is unclear if this is due to the unknown actor or homegrown.
End of the Earth: (Only based on prophecies)
  • Some major event likely involves people from the old earth attempting to destroy the children of the new earth. Massive battle ensues and the attackers are pushed back to earth.
  • As the those belonging to the new earth are still fairly low in numbers, and recovering from the fall, it is decided that to prevent the second genocide, the old Earth must be destroyed. The earth is shattered.
  • It's said that events after this are peaceful in nature, as evil has no home to reside in.
Don't dream, the CPC army does not have that strength, you can only fight the Chinese army in the game.
LOL.

jiangnanah

There will be no end of Earth from this virus. Before people on our planet suffered much worth viruses and basically there was no medicine and any medication or equipment, millions were dyeing and still some how people survived made birth to more people and here we all are now.
The COVID-19 virus is indeed difficult to end. So you must protect your body. It might be better in summer.

lamdo263

For the Chinese, they are not afraid of this virus. This virus only killed 5,000 Chinese. Ancient Chinese scientists invented herbs and various prescriptions. I have uploaded it to Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free & Borrowable Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine "Treatise on Febrile and Miscellaneous Diseases" and "Qian Jin Fang" Chinese herbal medicine is very powerful.
Chinese prescription for treating COVID-19.
Ephedra 9g, grilled licorice 6g, almond 9g, raw gypsum 15 ~ 30g (first fried), cassia twig 9g, alisma alisma 9g, Polyporus umbellata 9g, Atractylodes macrocephala 9g, Poria cocos 15g, Bupleurum 16g, Scutellaria baicalensis 6g, ginger Pinellia ternata 9g, ginger 9g, Aster 9g, winter flower 9g, shoot dry 9g, Asarum 6g, yam 12g, Fructus Aurantii 6g, tangerine peel 6g, patchouli 9g.
If those Chinese people drink herbs, they will not die, otherwise they may be taken away by grim Reaper.
If this virus was human made, it was made by insane people. All I have to say.

jiangnanah

If this virus was human made, it was made by insane people. All I have to say.
Man-made viruses are characterized by high lethality and are generally used in wars. Viruses will be artificially selected, and various drugs will be used to evolve the virus. There is generally no antidote. I don't think COVID-19 has this condition.

paradox404

Man-made viruses are characterized by high lethality and are generally used in wars. Viruses will be artificially selected, and various drugs will be used to evolve the virus. There is generally no antidote. I don't think COVID-19 has this condition.

I hate to break it to you here, the danger isn't in the virus itself, but the vaccine. The vaccine and the associated mindset is morphing into the Mark of the beast.

Martian

Hello! :) COVID does not exist. It is an imaginary virus. Essentially, governments have rebranded the common, seasonal flu as some super-virus. Every year, going back indefinitely, there have been people who have died from the flu every year. Usually, they're the elderly or people with compromised immune systems. The would-be tyrants of the world just decided that it would be easier to fake a virus outbreak & handle the response than it would be to unleash an actual disease which might actually backfire on them. Control is the name of the game.