Crazy Clouds or More?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
In 2008, around 11 PM on April 12th, a strange occurrence happened in the night skies above the quiet little town of McCloud, a popular vacation retreat nestled on the southern side of Mt. Shasta..

A giant, glowing jellyfish pulsating with fire was seen eerily hovering over the town before launching off in a north-easterly direction and vanishing.

Dick Cary, a lifelong resident and employee of the McCloud Community Services District, looked up through binoculars and reported seeing a brightly-lit, flying object that silently hovered over his house above tree level for almost five minutes, then "quickly disappeared towards the east".

"I really don't believe in flying saucers, but I do know that something weird was happening," Cary said. "It looked like a giant jellyfish with a fire inside it. There were no canisters or anything...nothing. Just a fire inside it, and there was no noise at all."

mccloud_chamber.jpg

McCloud, California – Image Credit: McCloud Chamber of Commerce Website

Cary phoned his son in law and daughter who live on Broadway Ave. in McCloud and told them to go outside and look. Their response: "Holy cow, there's something on fire."

"It looked to me as if something was burning in the sky," said Cary's son in law. "My wife and I both saw it. There was no noise at all. It was the first time I ever saw something like that."

Cary's son in law said it also quickly disappeared to the east.

A few blocks away, Owen "Shorty" Long, also saw a bright light around 11 PM on April 12th in the Squaw Valley Mobile Home Park.

Long said: "I noticed a bright light outside my window. That just didn't look right to me so I got up to investigate.

It was moving real slow. No features were visible as I recall, just a triangular configuration of lights.

I can't be sure of the size, it was up quite high. I remember red and yellow colors, but it seems there was another color. I can't be sure."

Long said he went inside his house to get his son, and the light was gone when he returned.
"I found out later from the guys who live across from me, they saw something identical to what I had seen, coming from the western horizon," Long said. "This was after I went back in the house. They said it was really bright, blinked a few times, and it too disappeared. It was really exciting for me."

Dick Cary said he first observed the light towards the east as he and his wife were driving home and made a right turn off Main St. onto Colombero.

mccloud_jellyfish2.jpg

Alleged image of ‘jellyfish” type UFO photographed over Denmark, 1975. Image Credit: © SUFOI Picture Library

"My wife and talked about it but we couldn't explain what we were seeing," he said. "A few minutes later when we arrived home to our residence on Shasta Avenue, I ran out to the garage and got my binoculars. It was over our house and moving slowly in the direction of Haul Road."

Suddenly, he said the light "took off real fast in a big curve in a north-easterly direction, going high into the sky and just disappeared. My wife and I were in awe at what we had just seen."
Cary said after his wife went back inside the house, he noticed another light coming from the direction of Hoo Hoo Park.

He said the object, which he estimated at about 10 feet in diameter, stopped right over the top of his house.

After remaining above his house for several minutes, Cary said it moved in the direction of Haul Road, hovered a few minutes and appeared to take the same north easterly path as the other light and disappeared.

"It was unbelievable," he said. "If it had come down, it would come down right on top of our house. My wife was never a believer in anything like that... she is now. She didn't sleep at all that night."

To be continued..... - Part 2 of this article will be published tomorrow. Don't miss it!

Source and References Mt. Shasta Herald News

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Opmmur its reasons like that i want to start keeping a camera in my car, that would be nuts to see. Awesome find

I keep a camcorder in my car just in case. But I chose a camcorder that runs on alkaline batteries. The alkalines will keep their charge for years. As opposed to rechargeable which usually need to be recharged once a month. Of course there are still film cameras around.

BlastTyrant

Opmmur its reasons like that i want to start keeping a camera in my car, that would be nuts to see. Awesome find

I keep a camcorder in my car just in case. But I chose a camcorder that runs on alkaline batteries. The alkalines will keep their charge for years. As opposed to rechargeable which usually need to be recharged once a month. Of course there are still film cameras around.
See i run into the issue with Winter time and it hitting below -5 some days, i get worried that i will forget it in my car and ruin a camera or 2 before i learn my lesson

jimmyquick

This tube cloud appeared out of nowhere. I was working inside a rental house and looked outside at the sky, as I always do. This is what I saw. I took several pics of this formation cause it stayed there in it's form for over an hour and was several miles long. I estimate 10-15 miles of this same density. Chemtrails were done earlier that day and this is what was left. Pic taken south of Nashville, TN.
chemtrail

TnWatchdog

This one speaks for itself..."I'm a big super cell! Get out of my way." Every time I have been in the foothills of the Rockies the storms appear to be big ass storms...Maybe the are but the sky is so big, which makes them big...you can see forever, almost.