Crazy US Warmongers! US still wants to strike Syria even after Assad is willing to give up CW

Samstwitch

Crazy U.S. Warmongers! U.S. officials still want to strike Syria even after Syrian President Assad said he is willing to give up Chemical Weapons (even though the Rebels are responsible)!

Don't forget, the U.S. used Chemical Weapons, i.e. Agent Orange, on the Vietnamese and American Soldiers who all died from it!

I'm listening to the Congressional Hearings now and it makes me want to vomit! Kerry is still pushing for Congressional approval to strike Syria, even after he said the "way out" of a strike on Syria would be if Assad would give up Chemical Weapons in one week.

Kerry suggests a way for Syria to avoid U.S. strikes (an off-the-cuff remark), but now says it's not enough.

RUSSIA saw that statement by Kerry and took the lead. Russia contacted President Assad in a peace effort, and Assad has since agreed to turn over Chemical Weapons in order to secure peace. However, U.S. Officials are still seeking approval from Congress to strike Syria, i.e., Obama, McCain, Kerry and others.

The U.S. Government is the WORLD BULLY! If the U.S. government strikes Syria and it leads to a Nuclear War on American soil, then U.S. deserves whatever it gets in retaliation.

Click on the Headlines below to read Related Articles:

LIVE: Congressional hearing to decide on military strike against Syria

Assad: “We’ll Do Anything To Prevent Another Crazy War”

Syria accepted a Russian proposal on Tuesday to give up chemical weapons and win a reprieve from U.S. strikes

McCain & Graham Seize on ‘Peace’ Initiative to Push War

Syria Intelligence Being Manipulated EVEN MORE than in Iraq War
How Dare Assad Fight Back!

Precious Little Girl Dismembered While She Is Still Alive By Obama’s Psychotic Syrian Rebels

Guy Calls for John McCain to be Arrested and Tried for Treason
(I agree!)

Last edited: