Cross Reality Communication

start at edge

... I was born in the late 90s so I’ve experienced pretty much nothing of life lol. I don’t remember what the world was like before 9/11 and all in all I’ve lived a pretty sheltered life so far. ...
Ooooh, .. the world before 9/11 .. yes, I really miss that world (that life). I even envy (in a friendly way, of course) those who lived in the 50’s (before I was born), maybe even during the wild west. Those were great times, people were free indeed (all over the world). There were some problems, just like there always were and always will be, but life was much more “real” then .. it seems that much more fair, plain and simple the further back in time we go. It could still be, but there are some who stubbornly try to enslave us (and it seems they succeed more and more every day).
To stick to the initial topic of the post, it would be great to somehow communicate with our counterparts from other realities, at least to have some answers to the question “how did they (in their realities) get rid of the bad guys?”.

SergiusPaulus

Shamanic reality is more dynamic than this one. Moving without movement. One moment you are here next moment there. Environments and beings appearing and then not being there. Different versions of beings both flesh and some of light. I hope to journey to that reality again soon. They have bad ones too so they probably ask the same about our reality. Realities or timelines? Are they both parallel or is this reality the only one bound by time?