Cure for cancer

librisest

developed a cure for cancer
tested it on several people and my cat
works 100% of the time in 30 days.

works by producing a new form of nuclear radiation from a natural substance.
doesn't kill it, reverses the cancer mutation back to healthy tissue.

doesn't matter how advanced or what type.
side effects are boosted immune system and increased hunger
no lifestyle changes required.

please contact me if needed.
thanks

Interested in hear more about

vp8671

I have lost my mother to cancer, it was horrible, she had been fighting for 17 years and eventually after a lot of setbacks, it always returned in a more aggressive way until eventually it destroyed her body , it was terrible I really hope my death won't be that excruciating. So if I were you I'd publish as soon as possbile, just for the benefit of th ehuman race, your Karma points would skyrocket mate

vp8671

Thanks , I hope noone ever will suffer from cancer anytime soon, and if you have the cure, as you claim, I'd try to put it out there as soon as possibile, if you don't want to share here, then find another way, people try everything to cure themselves even absurd things like chanting and praying. I remember in the last days of my mother's life, people brought to me 'miracles' cures in the form of sandwich blessed by some kind of saint to picture of dead popes and martirs. My mother was on chemio for years , nothign worked, surgery, radiation, cancer was so agressive that started to infect her bones so rapidly you coudl see the bones extrusion from day to night. So, if you know how to stop this do for all the mother out there.

981cav

Lots of cures for cancer. All outlawed by the FDA. They make more money off of killing people rather than curing them.
Yes but this information has been suppressed according to an old Doctor I knew he was promptly transferred after telling a family this.

HdrUserFor Manifesting

The only thing you are providing NP is giving false hope to suffering cancer patients which personally i find reprehensible!! (n):notworthy:..
have you see all the cancer cure the doctors try to reveal and they get killed after trying to release a cure? they always seem to get shot in the back of the head from "suicide "