Curses

dnmarsh

I am seeking personal accounts concerning curses, cursed objects and cursed places in North America. If you or someone you know has had such an experience I would like to hear your account. My email is [email protected].
Thank you

dnmarsh

Thank you for you reply. Yes, accounts of Generational Demons/Generational Curses are welcome. If you are comfortable relating this to me, I would appreciate as much detail as you, or the individual to whom the curse applies, is willing to send. My email is [email protected] if posting on an open forum is undesireable.

Hummm...don't know of any curses on my family, thought my ancestors that came from Scotland around 1600 BCE to North America, supposedly had a rather wicked reputation for flinging curses, hither, thither, and yond, as the mood suited them. Only the females could do the dark work and it skipped generations for them. Better to curse than be cursed, I guess.:eek:

Holyhellcat

I had observed one of my close family members acting in a manner resembling schizophrenia. I was in college and this was prior to life with the internet. So my research began, what was wrong and how can I help? After a few years of research, I realized it may be many things and their progression was getting worse. So I start discussing the issue with family members. They all had stories of this persons disturbing behavior in isolated incidents. I had seen more "outbursts" than anyone else. I kept most of that information to myself. Then something was said that stayed with me, "they act just like Grandma Jacola, same facial expressions, meanness and everything." Ok, so this mental illness skipped a generation. hmmmm
So one night I was driving across country and listening to some little known radio station airing a talk show. This talk show was interviewing a Father Jacola who came over from Italy to track down the Jacola family demon. He said it was a generational demon, skipped generations and had come to America. Whoa! My Jacola family came from Italy. Well, this started making more sense than random erratic behavior from a fully functioning person with a mental illness. The way Father Jacola described how the demon behaved completely mimicked the behaviors of my family memeber. I then started to put more of my efforts into researching this generational demonic curse. I feel as though it is not passing down my part of the bloodline, but I have yet to call it out and deal with it.

There is much more to this story, but as far as details that is all I am comfortable sharing at this time.
As a side note, once the internet came along and to this day, I can find no record of this "Father Jacola" and wonder if that was even a real broadcast I heard come over my radio.