Dark Blue American Flag

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Our neighbor hung up a solid blue Ameican flag with a missing line.
Some solid blue flags with a bright blue stripe show support for police. So, since this bright blue
line is missing, does it mean they hate police? I can't find this flag on Google.

I guess if he ever calls 9/11, the police should look at this flag when they arrive and leave.

After all, they don't believe in police.

I'm guessing my neighbor is a lefty.

TnWatchdog

I would go and knock on his door and say, "what gives here with your stupid flag." Ask him if it means blue lives don't matter or what.

Maybe that would be a bad idea. lol

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well, it's his constitutional right to have an opinion, even if I disagree and think it's dumb. Florida people aren't friendly. We have a bunch of new neighbors and none will talk to us. He already told us our kids weren't allowed to walk in his yard to go to school, so I'm not going to bother asking. Besides, like a typical unfriendly Florida person, he is never outside. If he is so territorial, he should just pee in his yard.... but back to topic... LOL....

I think it is anti-police. So, I just ordered my pro-police/firefighter flag, being the rebel that I am. I display garden flags...

Dual_Flag_Red-Blue_grande.jpg

His has a double blank white line like something is intentionally missing, but the above is the new flag I will be flying. :)