Dates

XDrFirefly

Dates

I'm know I'm new here, but I keep having this date show up everywhere. So, i thought i'd just put it out there.

I have no idea what is important about this date. It's just a date i feel needs to be shared.

???

-Dr FF

StarLord

Dates

Isn't that the date the IRS comes clean and reveals it's broke and will not be sending out any Refunds? Instead they will be sending out used Presidential Pop Sicle sticks, each one has a broken promise imprinted on them.

Each one will have a different broken promise.

It goes without saying that there are more sticks than you can shake a promise at.

CaryP

Dates

5-25-05 is the fourth Wednesday of that month next year. Nothing special about it as far as I know. I did a google search on the date and nothing special came up. So I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see if anything happens.

Cary

hueyp

Dates

see how many days it will be since 911 or things like that. the "terrorists" seem to be really into numbers.

Tippy

Dates

For a long time I had the numers 11:11 show up everywhere - I would look at the clock just then - if I awoke - that would be the time - on and on - it started to weird me out. Then it stopped.