Dave Lowrance: Views on Space and Time

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
There are two source energy positions in our realities.

One is inside, one is outside, and they are the same one.

Einstein shows this in a linear way that is incorrect. He travels one direction through the entire universe to find himself back at the point where he started expressing the universe is finite in diameter and eventually circular.

The actual method, is [inside outside] [outside inside] travel. That is where the loop in the universe exists which is finite in levels and sub levels, but not in perceived diameter.

In physics this is done using saucers, and density travel. In consciousness, it is done by cross tuning wavelengths in your head, or by taking your consciousness out of the body.

So if you want to look into a world that functions on radically different wavelengths, the product between space and time is constant, but the smaller the wavelength the less space and the more time inside your immediate conscious awake experience.

You may perceive radically complex truths, but when you come back to the physical they are no longer clear. You have succeeded at leaving your physical mind with your consciousness. This is not the technique that will assist our world, but it will prove to you, you can exist in all the others...

Dave L

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The documents reveal the basic problems encountered in channeling a higher density realm from the physical.

In the circuits, as of yet we do not see time dilation being used correctly, as a decoding machine would have to accomplish to convey comprehension at very high rates of speed.

The best we can hope to achieve is a synchronization with the other realm, such that there is a crossing of frequency, and we extract a series of bits with enough resolution to convey accurate meaning.

We cannot convey 100 percent accuracy of replication, because our time flow rate is far too slow. It would take an eternity, or longer then our life span to play back the slowed down signals. They contain far too much information to hold in our physical heads in the one moment as voice or written language.

What I call "cross tuning" and have stumbled on before many times, to catch glimpses of the other levels for a period of time. Two way communication was always the interaction when I hit on these methods, that are not random and are repeatable.

Take for instance the GL frequency, where I was connected with another level of the earths multilayered system, and conversed with a woman there for parts of two days, as if she was here and present in my own space, but overlaid on it through my senses. She was seeing our space through me, and I was seeing her space through her. For a time the two realties were seen by both of us from the inside perception.

I had been meditating on the central sun between heart and throat and built a water machine to tune in that frequency and increase the mass resonance. I used a 6x stainless steel rod in the center of a cylinder of water at 4x level, to activate an energy bubble which resonated with her level of consciousness. The energy slowly moved into my central sun chakra until I was seeing her reality. As her time scale was different, this had a strong effect on my mind and nervous system, increasing the velocity of thoughts and information, to the extent I could stand this intensity. I was communicating directly with her, and my wife thought I was going crazy as she could not see it at all.

The distance from the center of mass of my head, to the center of this chakra just above the heart area, was accurate enough to couple into their reality and form a cross coupling, where I began to see some of their conscious flow.

The conscious flow is routed, from the human body to the outer boundary of the universe via the astral tubes, and we are not actually here in the physical. The information we experience out there, is channeled via these astral tube links, and if they are severed we black out.

Crossing the astral tube lengths at different levels of the earths layers, allows us to tune into the other levels, from out there where we actually are. For the human body to see these images and comprehensions, it has to cross couple back up to that other level. There are multiple ways to accomplish this coupling.

This is why there is "frustration" at trying to accomplish a periscope device, allowing us to see accurately into another of the levels. People want to believe they are already living inside their physical body, and this is the center of their existence. It is however not the center of our existence, and so design as if it were, will usually fail. Gifted people, who use their higher frequency selves in the process can do this stuff very easily given a few simple techniques, but veiled people cannot if the higher bodies are not co operating in the effort.

This seeking of the answers through design of instruments of science, leads to removing the veil for each person who attempts it over time. The veil blocks the success of others doing the same things physically trying to copy what they see on the physical, but cannot see or feel on the metaphysical.

I recorded a wavelength, where by slowly grinding off an iron wire, I happened on the channel to the dead realm, where my father was at that time.

925hz

209.39 mm iron wire "I see dead people"

It was 2 way communication, and caused a flurry of activity on the other side to get to that portal and see who was on the other ends of it. After I was done speaking with my father for a time, "They" had a strong desire for me to build some sort of device others could use for this type of communication.

Somehow that vibration allowed my brain to cross couple information, which was coherent and understandable, between the two levels of the earths field bubble.

This means that the beings living there also use a platonic form vibration to perceive their reality, as the information will overlay our physical brains if cross coupled correctly and tuned in.

The main difference here in this experience, is that I was in control of this communication from the 3rd density level, with a vibration rod, rather then the 5th density level which can do it on its own.

---------------------------------------------------

In other words, your own light body has the ability to appear to you in the physical if it would choose to do this.

Their are dangers in this advance if moving too quickly, lest the physical body begin to believe it can be in control of the other layers, from it's greatly reduced field of perception.

The 5th "unwritten law", is to keep the physical body in ignorance until it is wise enough to handle such a perception. Given the power that can be released, it is the greatest fear of the earth system, that the physical beings take control, and their higher spirit loose control too quickly. The "light body" then creates the mystery, to keep the physical in a mode of "searching" until it has studied enough of the natural laws to honor the structure without ever seeking to destroy it for a small personal reason.

Like it or not, this is an "internal conflict" between parts of ourselves. The power struggle, is between the levels of vibration on this earth.

There is only one way to open the veil, to allow the physical mind to down shift accurate information. The belief system of the person must be altered, to accept the other levels, before allowing the physical body a means to access them without understanding that each of us exists there also. Imagine a group of people, believing they can conquer the 4th or 5th densities and take control of them, or even destroy the beings they discover there.

This would lead directly to "self destruction." If you do not locate these levels from "within yourself," then it may be perceived they are external beings.

We already see this happening at the 4th, where there is now a large mass of humans projecting evil beings living there to keep us in prison, not realizing that those beings are working in our best interest, and are actually us on a veiled level of operation. There is a power struggle between the physical body and the astral body, for dominance. The astral winds hands down, the physical cannot overpower it. Not without science that can destroy both levels.

The first time I slid up out of my body with absolutely no understanding of the levels, the being I saw scared me back inside my body. In the moments of communication I asked "who are you?" the answer I could not believe at that time "I am you!" It had a beautiful muscular body and a face I could not bare to look into at that time.

The first breach of the veil for me led to intense fear experience and disbelief of what was told me.

There is no way to approach this, without understanding of how people who are not mentally ready will experience this as raw fear. When you tune their mind into another level for them using a device, it can be dangerous if there is not a lot of emotional support available for healing work.

So the safest way to proceed is to get their own light body to open a channel downwards to the physical level first, and it can then regulate the opening, as you try to teach the physical mind how to accept it is not the center of the universe of their existence. It opens one layer at a time.

When the human is then ready to begin seeing other levels, a machine can assist as a marker, or a vehicle.

The machine cannot be built or operated correctly without the "opening."

The opening is temporary, until the physical mind can remember it and use it to find another belief system allowing it to work through them. One or two experiences will not usually be enough, as after the close the mind tends to discount the experience as an illusion or a hallucination not wanting to accept it is not the center of our being, and the controller.

Physical mind wants to believe it is in control, and the Ego of that mind wants to have total control. It will only work as a partner after a "great trust" is developed in Spirit and a more clear channel of communication is opened.

I would like to believe we can make a machine to open others in one setting to commune with the dead, but this is not likely. Attempts to do this however will cause ones to start the opening process, and minor proofs will be provided on an individual basis, of a very personal nature. The channel is not to be given any credit for this information, as it will have no meaning to the channel, but very strong meaning for the receiver who is actually in control from the 5th octave anyway and will receive their proofs as asked for.

In the "free asking" comes the proof that will ultimately lead to the sacrifice of the small Ego [physical mind] as God, and acceptance of the higher realms. A total loss of intimacy and secrets as well. People do not realize the impact that will have on their lives as humans in the physical when they start messing with "spirit communication" as a curiosity.

When I was connected on the upper 4th, I could read anyone there with a glance, and see where they were being totally absorbed in an emotional level. There was no secret possible in this perception, I got it all at once.

All mystery was removed, and my ability to play with them while generating my own game against their game was exposed as something we are doing ourselves and powering ourselves. I lost all interest in doing it again with anyone on the physical level, in ignorance. The deception is created by us and for us.

Dave L