David Icke

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm pretty sure most of us know who David Icke is.

David Icke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David Icke - Exposing The Dreamworld We Believe To Be Real
Icke was a well-known BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party, when he had an encounter in 1990 with a psychic who told him that he was a healer placed on Earth for a purpose. In April 1991 he announced on the BBC's Terry Wogan show that he was the son of God, and predicted that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes. The show changed his life, turning him practically overnight from a respected household name into an object of ridicule.

He continued nevertheless to develop his ideas, and in four books published over seven years - The Robots' Rebellion (1994), And the Truth Shall Set You Free (1995), The Biggest Secret (1999), and Children of the Matrix (2001) - set out a moral and political worldview that combines New-Age spiritualism with a passionate denunciation of what he sees as totalitarian trends in the modern world. At the heart of his theories lies the idea that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.
David Icke - Biography - IMDb

What do you think of him? Is he legit? Do you think he made it up for the money?

I'm curious to know what you guys think.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
He's nuts.

However he does touch on the Reptilian agenda and he was the first guy that I read who talked about us living in a simulation, matrix type reality. He clearly loved that film.

It's always difficult to judge someone's credibility when they make a living from the story.

I feel qualified to comment as I have read two of his books.

nvangogh

I'm pretty sure most of us know who David Icke is.

David Icke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David Icke - Exposing The Dreamworld We Believe To Be Real

David Icke - Biography - IMDb

What do you think of him? Is he legit? Do you think he made it up for the money?

I'm curious to know what you guys think.
Twenty years ago people used to take the piss out of him. He was the first who said there were satanic child abusers in government and the establishment. Just this one 'theory' is taking factual shape. It is chillingly accurate.
I have read a few of his books and the information is interesting. I think he is legitimate.

nvangogh

I have the book The Global Conspiracy and how to end it. David Icke 's latest book is The Perception Deception. I was just wondering if it is worth buying this latest book. Is there anything in this book that isn't covered in the earlier one?