David Lewis Anderson..

GLXYCUBED

I've checked out his Website and watched some videos/interviews and wondered if any other members on the Forum are familiar with him or The Anderson Institute.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've been watching over the years. I don't think he's legit. There are no other reports of anyone duplicating any of his claims. Which should speak for itself.

GLXYCUBED

What interests me is in an interview I heard, he claimed that there are "Time Wars" going on and Time research is big in India. His site was also very professional and he seems to have the credentials in Physics. Seems he's been quiet in recent years..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've come across someone that investigated his credentials. It does look like he doesn't have the credendials he claims to possess.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
A good example to compere Anderson to would be Podkletnov. Podkletnov was a Russian scientist that developed a gravity reduction experiment using superconductors. News spread across the world. There were labs in every country trying to reproduce his results. Some succeeded and some failed.

So how come no one is doing the same for Anderson's claims?

TimeFlipper

I've come across someone that investigated his credentials. It does look like he doesn't have the credendials he claims to possess.

Hearing things like this are precisely why I've never been interested in him.
Maybe its worthwhile considering that the "one" or a few people who tried to discredit Anderson could be Government disinformants..They are everywhere Paula, especially if its anything to do with Time-Travel...Maybe you have seen the NASA disinformants when ever the faked moon landings are brought up, especially the bespectacled one who can only ever say, we went to the Moon..end of and anyone saying different is nuts..we had one of them over here in the UK in 2009, which was the 50TH anniversary of the faked Moon landings...There was one lady reporter who ripped the NASA guy to pieces :D

GLXYCUBED

Interesting, I didn't know there were questions of credentials. Of course, I always take with a grain of salt claims before I research them.

GLXYCUBED

A good example to compere Anderson to would be Podkletnov. Podkletnov was a Russian scientist that developed a gravity reduction experiment using superconductors. News spread across the world. There were labs in every country trying to reproduce his results. Some succeeded and some failed.

So how come no one is doing the same for Anderson's claims?[/QUOTE

I'm not familiar with Podkletnov. I will look into him..