Deactivate Me

Tweety

@TimeFlipper and @Classicalfan626 I was telling the OP - oh that’s right his name is Patrick - and I was out of line but which I do apologize to both of you cause I am the most low maintenance, most easy going and most laid back person and who has walked this Earth - should I say in our timeline lmao - I just don’t like it when ppl insinuate they don’t like us. Patrick should have just PMed you two or Num instead of making a public post or left quietly without a tamasha. These others you mentioned, what do they have to do with Patrick? I never heard of Ms. Denise, I don’t know Kairo and Titiro-I happened to like him/her cause this person sounds intriguing and I need to know What this person has to say same way I like you two gentlemen - which I assume gender already cause I read enough of your posts. In my old age I am very intuitive to even guess your ages and what you majored in college. .

Ok got off track here but my point is peeps don’t need to come here and insinuate they are too good for us. We get enough ridiculing from the catfish and hoaxes as it is. We don’t need any more hurt feelings or resentment. Tbh, I would rather have catfish and hoaxers than the uppitiy peeps.