Death Election!

timetraveler2063

You have made your choice. Now comes destruction for America. Ships in the Atlantic and tanks in the middle part of the country. Oh how a foolish people would choose this man for another 4 years. The choice the Americans has made will destroy America. Theses words I write are true and shall stand the test of time. Not only will it come in the Atlantic but from the heavens it shall come! Oh America what have you done?! As well as destruction as I said earlier here on this site. Get your house in order!! The fire is about to come!!!

twilightsky

the election went the only way it ever could go,you dont have to like him, but have the good since to have the hightest respect for him,he is the cheif of our american clan,yea, shits bad , you know what, its gonna get worse,but in the end of it all, there will be water if he wills it

Samstwitch

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008 or 2012. I don't respect him, because I don't believe he is telling people the truth. He hides his past and has good reason. I don't think he would qualify as President if his college records were released. A reputable businessman who attended college with Obama made a video on Youtube. It's posted here on Paranormalis. He believes Obama got a scholarship as a Foreign Exchange Student, and that's why he has spent millions to hide his records.

TT2063, you said, "The fire is about to come!!!"

Would that be fire from the sky that hits the earth (I believe that is also in Bible Prophecy)...OR are you talking about a Nuclear War raining down on the USA? Perhaps one in the same...

Please tell me more.

Samstwitch

Breaking down your latest post...
1) Now comes destruction for America. Ships in the Atlantic and tanks in the middle part of the country.
2) Not only will it come in the Atlantic but from the heavens it shall come! Oh America what have you done?! As well as destruction as I said earlier here on this site. Get your house in order!!
3) The fire is about to come!!!
Are you talking about...

1) China coming by the Atlantic Ocean to destroy America? Tanks in the middle of the country, because China already occupies many bases in the USA?

2-3) Would this be a nuclear attack raining down on the USA from China? Nukes coming in the air to destroy our country?

(Although Time Travelers claim the Nuclear War will happen in 2015.)

twilightsky

people are already chooseing sides,so what does that mean,civil war?whatever comes to be,this bitch dont plan on going quietly into that dark night,

Leslie

I'm staying here and not debunking. Didn't John say something about the civil war being something like the city vs the country. Votes in only 15 states won the entire thing.
NY, Los Angeles, Long Beach CA, Miami, Milwalkee, Philidelphis, Boston, Las Vegas, Seattle, Chicago, Portland and San Francisco all went for Obama. Those are all pretty big cities to me.
All the other 35 states with not such big cities voted for Romney.
Didn't John say something about looking at a past political map in order to obtain the information on the 5 areas of the US with presidents? Was he trying to tell us to look to this election in his reality?
States are starting to file for seccession. Our debt is high. Most debt in the form of giveaways are in the big cities.
What country was it that he said bombed a big city and does anyone remember what city? Right now, the people of lower Manhattan and New Jersey pretty much feel like a bomb went off.
I believe he also said our liberties were going to erode and we were all going to sit back and take it. Anybody feel violated at the airport lately? Recently heard TSA was going to try to make us all wear electronic bracelets to fly so someone can zap us if need be.
Also on liberties, didn't he say our liberties would be stolen and no one would do anything about it? How the hell do you get 120% of a precint voting?
John very much was on my mind as I watched the voting count come in. Thank you to his younger self and family.

Liberty

You have made your choice. Now comes destruction for America. Ships in the Atlantic and tanks in the middle part of the country. Oh how a foolish people would choose this man for another 4 years. The choice the Americans has made will destroy America. Theses words I write are true and shall stand the test of time. Not only will it come in the Atlantic but from the heavens it shall come! Oh America what have you done?! As well as destruction as I said earlier here on this site. Get your house in order!! The fire is about to come!!!

I see it CLEARLY! Titor told us to look at the last election map BY county! (for safe areas.)

COMMON CENTS: US 2012 Election Results Map by County:

Hurricane Sandy sure hit the blue areas on the east coast!

Also it looks like areas that will contain earth changes!

Election fraud! You betcha! God's will is JUDGEMENT!

15 states are talking about succeeding! Guess the date of November 6, 2012 is the beginning of the end for the former United States!