Death of Titor

ZeoEmeraude

Death of Titor

Ok, lemme rant on this one for a bit. I think this "Col." is either a plant for <span style='color:blue'>"The Man" or someone who is really pissed off with the whole J.T story. I do agree that some ppl get suckered into believing the world is still flat. In short, I have seen the photos, the schematics of the machine made by G.E., and I have read the chats by J.T on other sites, and this still doesn't even touch the mathematics involved. I think the poster of that said article needs to take some valium and go back to dreamland. The ppl who posted the J.T info were here, and whether the claims have truth behind them or not remains to be seen. I for one believe in the J.T story...that is until I see him telling Katie Couric that he hoaxed us all. If ya don't believe in TT, then why waste the time and typing fingers of everyone else. As far as this kat saying there will not be a WWIII or a Civil war....well, who can say. I say live your lives, avoid the propaganda of "The Man", and stay away from three-eyed fish. </span>