Confirmed Hoax - Debunking - Timetravel_-1

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Hi Grayson!

You replied before Num had a chance to finish revising his announcement, you can find it here:
http://paranormalis.com/threads/new-and-updated-forum-rules-july-2011.2734/

That doesn't address the specific statements made by Num, Cosmo. That's policy fella, Num was specifically talking to me, so I'd like to know what has irked him so. Specifically, if I may. He made a public statement, I'd like a public reason for that statement, hence my questions stand.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That doesn't address the specific statements made by Num, Cosmo. That's policy fella, Num was specifically talking to me, so I'd like to know what has irked him so. Specifically, if I may. He made a public statement, I'd like a public reason for that statement, hence my questions stand.

I don't have to dissect every post you make explaining why it's disrespectful.

You were disrespectful towards people who pretend to be time travelers and people enjoying topics about time travelers.
Members being mean and/or disrespectful towards other members. Trolling, bullying, baiting, berating, etc. That kind of behavior doesn't make Paranormalis suitable for respectful, imaginative and civilized discussions and therefore cannot be permitted.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I don't have to dissect every post you make explaining why it's disrespectful.

You were disrespectful towards people who pretend to be time travelers and people enjoying topics about time travelers.

Who, besides the Time Travellers was I disrespectful too in your opinion?

Disrespectful is a strong word and having viewed what I have said in those topics I can't find disrespectful statements by me. Sarcastic maybe, a tad acidic in places certainly, mocking is a touch on the rough side for some of what I said but I'll accept even that, disrespectful is not what I find in print here. If you are going to single me out for your attention, you need to tell me in what way you had issues with me. So, I think a bit of dissection is required in order to ease my confusion. Stating Policy after the fact and languishing behind it doesn't do much for clarity in this.

I don't want to be combative with you, but you are not supporting your initial statements at all. You have stated that I have upset Members beyond the alleged TT'ers and further that I was disrespectful to Members other than the TT'ers. So, tell me who I have been disrespectful too and where please... alleged TT'ers included. Thus learning begins... :)

TimeNot_0

Timetravel_-1 is probably just here to pick up Pamela and off they go into the wild blue future.

Hi, by the way there Timetravel_-1, whenever that is!

Well, got some work done today but still a lot to do cleaning out, downsizing whatever over the years and years and years and........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWIB7IFbmrY

(nothing personal from the video - just a little environmental conditioning perhaps!)
:cautious:

estellita84

Timetravel_-1 is probably just here to pick up Pamela and off they go into the wild blue future.

Hi, by the way there Timetravel_-1, whenever that is!

Well, got some work done today but still a lot to do cleaning out, downsizing whatever over the years and years and years and........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWIB7IFbmrY

(nothing personal from the video - just a little environmental conditioning perhaps!)
:cautious:

I DONT THINK SO. PAMELA IS THE LAST PERSON WHO NEEDS TO BE PICKED UP (WITH ALL DUE RESPECT)
I AM PREGNANT AND HE KNOWS THIS. HE LEFT ME BEHIND LIKE I WAS NOTHING TO HIM. NOTHING AT ALL. IS THIS A JOKE? WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BELIEVE JUST GO AHEAD AND BELIEVE IT. I AM HERE TO ASK FOR HELP. THE RIGHT PPL KNOW WHO I AM AND WHY I AM HERE.
JOHN R. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT AND I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU'LL READ THIS. WALKING OUT ON YOUR CHILD LIKE THAT HAS NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER. I WANT U TO COME HERE AND LOOK AT MY FACE AND TELL ME WHY U LEFT. YOU ARE JST A COWARD. A BIG ONE TOO.

TimeNot_0

Really, all Caps. Perhaps then you don't know anything about the original threads and just giving the go-around routine like others who claim what they claim.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I DONT THINK SO. PAMELA IS THE LAST PERSON WHO NEEDS TO BE PICKED UP (WITH ALL DUE RESPECT)
I AM PREGNANT AND HE KNOWS THIS. HE LEFT ME BEHIND LIKE I WAS NOTHING TO HIM. NOTHING AT ALL. IS THIS A JOKE? WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BELIEVE JUST GO AHEAD AND BELIEVE IT. I AM HERE TO ASK FOR HELP. THE RIGHT PPL KNOW WHO I AM AND WHY I AM HERE.
JOHN R. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT AND I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU'LL READ THIS. WALKING OUT ON YOUR CHILD LIKE THAT HAS NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER. I WANT U TO COME HERE AND LOOK AT MY FACE AND TELL ME WHY U LEFT. YOU ARE JST A COWARD. A BIG ONE TOO.

That's acceptable?

Harte

To debunk a debunking of a thread, it is necessary to re-truth the untruthing of the truth.

So....

Wait. Where was I?

Well ... Grayson's an old meanie anyway.

Harte