December 21, 2012

jurgen36

Re: December 21 2012

Numenorean7 said:
Like Harte said, there will be nothing at all.
But...
Yeah, the mayan people interests me, and I can't believe there's no Hall of Records.

For the second coming, I doubt about it.
By second coming, you mean the Christ's second coming right ?

Num7

I honestly do believe that nothing at all will be happening. Second coming is a myth to bolster up the mind of people which can not deal with reality. With the Mayan people, I do believe that they simple thought that their calender is long enough and that there is no need to make it any longer. No mystery about this.
Regards

Num7

Administrator
Staff

jurgen36 said:
I honestly do believe that nothing at all will be happening. Second coming is a myth to bolster up the mind of people which can not deal with reality. With the Mayan people, I do believe that they simple thought that their calender is long enough and that there is no need to make it any longer. No mystery about this.
Regards
It's been a while since the last time we talked about this.
I think you are right. Some people like non-events, and all that stuff.
They tend to modify the facts in order to make their claims more believable.

Num7

Whitelight

My ex and his brother have been buying gold cus they doubt money will be worth anything in the future.

His brother lied to the bank and said he was buying a car to get a loan and used it all for gold. They hide it in their basement.

jurgen36

WhiteLight said:
My ex and his brother have been buying gold cus they doubt money will be worth anything in the future.

His brother lied to the bank and said he was buying a car to get a loan and used it all for gold. They hide it in their basement.

Well this might be ok for some time. But you can not eat gold, and if it comes to the worst he might not be able to go to the basement if the whole house lies on top of it. So, yes it could be ok but guns and ammo would be a better investment, provided they are hidden outside of any buildings.
Regards

Whitelight

I agree.

He's trying to ge a set up going where he lives completely off the land and doesn't have to rely on society at all, but the gold is a back up for currency.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I'm personnaly not buying any gold at all. Like we said earlier, I don't think that big will happen in the near future. I don't think we're going to live in a world like in Mad Max !

Num7

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

WhiteLight said:

So... Where do you live and what is your work schedule like? :p

That sounds like a pretty good idea. I won't be doing it simply because I don't have any money to spend on anything like that. I like to imagine I can get by with my quick wit and smooth sense of humor... I'm totally going to die.

I've actually always wanted to build a bunker in case something crazy happens... But again with the money issue. If anything happens, I imagine it'll be a lot like living in the Fallout universe.

jurgen36

WhiteLight said:
I agree.

He's trying to ge a set up going where he lives completely off the land and doesn't have to rely on society at all, but the gold is a back up for currency.

Very good idea, provided he does not live to close to a big city. Otherwise he would have to fight a small war to protect his fields and possible livestock when all the city people stream out trying to find some food.

Regards

JakeWarLock

kc wildman said:
oh yeh, alot of bad stuff will happen. it has too, or people won't accept/beg for the new order of things lock stock and barrel. they are racing fast to a no cash world. soon cash money won't have any worth at all. hell rite now less than 5% of all the money in the world is in cash. 95% is in cyber space. befor 2012 I suspect the P.T.B. will try to kill me and a hole bunch of folks cause I/we believe in CHRIST and won't renounce HIM.
we will serve GOD, or the devil. but you/me/joebob down the road, all of us will serve somebody.

Alot of things are happening right now as we see it in the news. Market crashes, financial problems, etc..such things of that nature. But the real question is, is that 'normal' for us to be having these 'problems?'...

I believe that 2012 carries a different tune than what most doomsayers have been saying. I believe that it will come as a surprise and unexpected. Hmm..