Debate Define Time

lamdo263

What's your definition of time..?
A well made dance. One on one dancing close to each other in perfect harmony. Like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, only slower. And Also it can be defined in some cases, as too much whisky on top of beer, with one's head out of the window vomiting as the traveling car goes forwards...That's how it can be, so I'm not an apologist for time.

F Stein

A well made dance. One on one dancing close to each other in perfect harmony. Like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, only slower. And Also it can be defined in some cases, as too much whisky on top of beer, with one's head out of the window vomiting as the traveling car goes forwards...That's how it can be, so I'm not an apologist for time.
OK what's that in English?

Wind7

Staff
What is my definition of time?

At the moment It starts out as a rather hazy memory of infancy however,
It's never complete as I haven't (yet) arrived to the end.

Maybe life's like a road that I travel whilst riding upon a bicycle.

Life upon the bike is both good and bad but along I must travel....until,
that day comes when I can press the pedals no longer and I pull to the shoulder.
My body becoming rife with age, I leave the bike on it's side and walk on.

Time is the road that travels forever before me.
The bike represents my life.

Or

If one were to really think about it.....

The Bike was rather Timely whilst upon the Road of Life.

The construct of time is only with the living.

Time=Life.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

OK what's that in English?

Please allow me to explain...The dancing in perfect timing and harmony close to each other, brings about propinquity meaning the "very nearness of two people together", that makes time and everything around them irrelevant, only they exist in those moments :love::love:..

The second part is about mixing the grain with the hops, that simply means the bloke is pissed out of his head and time became irrelevant for him also, as he vomited over the car passing by ;):ROFLMAO:..

F Stein

Please allow me to explain...The dancing in perfect timing and harmony close to each other, brings about propinquity meaning the "very nearness of two people together", that makes time and everything around them irrelevant, only they exist in those moments :love::love:..

The second part is about mixing the grain with the hops, that simply means the bloke is pissed out of his head and time became irrelevant for him also, as he vomited over the car passing by ;):ROFLMAO:..
So we can safely say you don't know either..