Schematic Delta Time Generator

rossnr

I have a question can someone make these then sale them? What would the cost be for these? I might be interested in buying one.

T-J

@TimeFlipper,

Thanks very much for taking the time to respond, and for posting the useful images. Those will certainly help.

Actually, I plan to make two table-top devices first, to experiment with different configurations of the ΔT output sides (e.g. facing, opposite directions, interferometer, etc., etc. :D ) Should be interesting. I'm looking to trigger memories and/or get multiple realities to temporarily overlap, so as to gleen what I can from it, if anything.

Yes, I've watched the presentation twice now and gone back to review certain parts multiple times, and there is yet still more to absorb. I had been looking for such a 'tech-talk' for some time, even tho I don't completely understand the equations (wish he had a chance to bring his notes, like he mentioned!). I just hope that whoever handled his estate didn't accidentally purge such valuable knowledge...

Incidentally, have you watched this particularly insightful interview with Preston (by Suzy Meszoly)?:

He mentions some things which help round out one's general knowledge of time travel, but also advanced concepts like
  • vortex creation from electron wave"twisting/spinning" using music amplified by old-style vacuum tubes -- and the resulting other-dimensional "feedback" and balancing one receives from this process;
  • the nature of our reality (actually, it should be realities, because apparently we exist in 7 different ones simultaneously, which then corroborates with certain secret gov't time travel / timeline manipulation experiments others have described);
  • other interesting stuff
Definitely a worthwhile, mind-expanding viewing.

Cheers.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Thanks for reminding me about that particular video with Preston Nichols, i had all but forgotten about it, with Preston first dressed in his Shamen Robe :)..
When i was listening to the opening ten minutes, i was reminded about the Montauk Project book where Nichols speaks about his music recordings in the early 1960s....He discovered a way from how certain records could have a "psychic overlay" put onto them!...The purpose of which was to sub-consciously (unknowingly) "persuade" the listener into actually buying that record!...Nichols mentioned one particular record that the psychic overlay was put onto, and that was Chubby Checker singing, "The Twist", which became a Number 1 hit in several countries back in 1960... ...

Now i dont expect you to immediately listen to that song, but i will guarantee when you do listen, it will "lift up your spirits" and get you moving about, tapping your foot! lol..Iam ALWAYS compelled to actually knacker myself out, by dancing the twist all around my lounge :D..

Nichols spoke about using the "mind" to operate certain flying vehicles...Immediately i remembered the 1982 Clint Eastwood movie, Firefox, where he had to steal and fly a Russian fighter plane by using only his "mind"...Luckily after a few seconds he realised he had to "think" the commands in Russian!!...A very good movie, i must watch it again sometime :D...

The use of mind control for flying UFOs commonly known as flying saucers, was also covered in another Preston Nichols book titled, Encounter In The Pleiades:: An Insider Look At UFOs...

Preston Nichols has a brilliant sense of humour!..On one of his videos he talks about a seven foot Grey alien who happened to love drinking a certain type of drain cleaning bleach!!...He was joined by Duncan Cameron in that video clip, who could not stop himself from laughing, the poor old interviewer was not aware that Nichols was actually "taking the piss" out of him! :LOL:..

You mentioned the vortex creation from "spinning" an electron wave, and using music amplified by old fashioned vacuum tubes...
Yes it was good to be reminded again of that device...The music used was a 1962 version of Swan Lake, conducted by Arthur Fiedler, that Nichols mentioned, and apart from giving you a trip through the seven parallel realities, it can also tell if a person has already been a Time-Traveller...There is some form of a "recurring glitch" in the CD that defines the Time-Travelling person in question....That too was mentioned in the Montauk Project book :)....

Have a great day, and if there is any way i can be of assistance to you, you only have to ask :)..

Last edited:

T-J

I have a question can someone make these then sale them? What would the cost be for these? I might be interested in buying one.

To my knowledge, they are not available for purchase anywhere. Not even kits.

One has to "roll their own" device...

TimeFlipper

There must be someone you know, or know of, who could build you the DTG.....Check out any guys in the Maplin Stores, or similar electrical//electronic stores, or even search for electrical engineers....The actual cost of the parts for the DTG, should be no more than $20 (y):)..

T-J

@TimeFlipper,

Now you've done it! You had to go and mention that book Encounter In The Pleiades... !!

I'm now so thoroughly engrossed in my third read thru of Part I, I can't get anything done! :LOL:

Seriously, of the five books I've read on the whole Ph. Exp/Mont Proj phenomenon (not to mention The Brookhaven Connection by Wade Gordon), Encounter... Pt. 1 is hands down the most enthralling read of 'em all! When it comes to meaty details -- the stuff that everyone wants to know -- Preston really delivers.

So, to all those out there: if there's one book to choose out of the entire series, it's this one.

Now, this is not to say that the co-writer -- and elsewhere ghostwriter -- Peter Moon's work is somehow substandard. On the contrary, Mr. Moon is an excellent writer by all measures, and can provide esoteric supporting details that would go otherwise unnoticed -- and do it in a way that's very clear and easy to understand. I really appreciate that in a writer.

The things he presents in both Montauk Revisited: Adventures in Synchronicity, and Pyramids of Montauk: Explorations in Consciousness are, at times, just mind-blowing. I would recommend these two as secondary reads for more background and, in particular, to become aware of the "synchronicities" involved (of which there are many)...

Good reading!

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I was never aware you are an avid reader of such excellent topics, might i suggest that the "Montauk Project" book is worth reading "first" in the Montauk series, it has lots of great info, and provides the basis for the following books of that series....Peter Moon is actually Prestons editor and publisher (Sky Books), as Preston is dyslexic...

Synchronicity is a fascinating subject, i bought an excellent DVD some years ago titled (Synchronicity::Meaningful Coincidences), cost about £1.50 with free p/p!! and it has freedom from all intellectual rights, meaning you can post it anywhere you want to, as the presenter Brian Halliwell WANTS it to be shared....I checked Ebay and the DVD is available for £1.80, free p/p!!...Synchronicity presents itself in accordance with the individuals work, interests and personal life, the DVD has dozens and dozens of examples of the presenters synchronicities within his own life..

A worthwhile book in the Montauk series worth considering is, "The Music Of Time"...Its about Prestons life in the early 1960s and how he became involved with Phil Spectre and his "Wall of Sound", including other memorable people of the 1960s, all of whom were involved in the music business of that period...He includes a Chapter on the physics of music and the frequencies that affect and manipulate the human mind, all of which were a part of the Montauk Project itself, plus many other highly interesting topics within music and sound..

Cheers For Now :D..

rossnr

There must be someone you know, or know of, who could build you the DTG.....Check out any guys in the Maplin Stores, or similar electrical//electronic stores, or even search for electrical engineers....The actual cost of the parts for the DTG, should be no more than $20 (y):)..
How hard is it to build without electrical engineering background? I would feel kind of weird taking it some where to be built who I don't know. I would have to show them the schematics and for it to be about time travel unless I tell them its for something else.

T-J

@TimeFlipper,

Yes, I most certainly read the first in the series, too. Several times now. Excellent. Peter Moon just lays it out.

Next two on my list are The Black Sun: Montauk’s Nazi-Tibetan Connection and, yes, as a matter of fact, Music of Time. I'm particularly intrigued by the former, tho, since, as I mentioned, there are some startling and, at the same time, fascinating synchronicities to this whole thing, ones that will make you go o_O.

Regarding the DTG, I'm also considering having to go with one of the eBay sellers, since transistormuseum seems to be "on vacation"...

Current offerings on eBay are 2N240 and 2N588. TM also offers a pair of the 2N501's, btw, for the same low price as their other deal.

However, it'll all be moot unless they respond soon...

Cheers.

Last edited:

T-J

How hard is it to build without electrical engineering background? I would feel kind of weird taking it some where to be built who I don't know. I would have to show them the schematics and for it to be about time travel unless I tell them its for something else.

I don't think it necessarily requires an engineering degree to build. Just a basic knowledge of electronics and a determination to figure things out. There are a lot of tutorials available on Youtube to help fill in the missing gaps on know-how.

For example, I am considering going with a different transistor than the original spec and this may require tweaking the design a bit. But, it's a relatively simple circuit, so it shouldn't be a problem.

The coil construction, however, could be a challenge, as it is key to getting the effects you are seeking. But, there are some tutorials on that, too.

Where there's a will, there's a way...

Also, the DTG isn't really a "time travel" device, per se. It reportedly acts more like a weak "time-stress system", as Preston Nichols has described it. It reportedly provides you with brief, periodic "glimpses" into one or more of your 6 other adjacent realities, once you tune it into the right frequenc(ies) that are resonant with your own (i.e. according to Preston, everyone has a unique electromagnetic signature, a human characteristic discovered by the US Military via early experiments done on the public...). So, the device is apparently "shifting" time slightly to accomplish this. That's just my take on it and why I'm interested in building (at least) one of them. I want to see what I can "see"... :)

Last edited: