Schematic Delta Time Generator

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The miniature Tesla coil is actually 4 individual coils wound together, and each one joined by a single wire..

Can you measure the value of the coil in Henries? Also size parameters and AWG values for the wire in making the coil would be helpful. Also is this an air coil? Or does it have a tunable magnetic core?

TimeFlipper

I used 30swg which is about 28awg in your definition..it was wound onto a hollow half inch piece of plastic tubing (air coil)
As you can see from the diagram there are 6 coil spacers, separating each of the 4 coil windings
As you know this is a very simple oscillator, and the coil impedence is measured in ohms :)

The heart of the device is the Surface Barrier Transistor which is called the SN588, this being useful for AF IF and RF purposes
This semiconductor has Quantum Tunneling properties, and hopefully can still be obtained from the transistor museum which you can locate on the internet....The whole circuit including the case can be purchased for less than $10, as i know that you have lots of components already at your place :D

TimeFlipper

Can this be used for time travel or access to other universes?
Its a device that opens up a portal into other other dimensions....In its present form its not stable enough to actually send a person into another dimension..If it were stable enough ,it would need to be highly amplified in order to create a portal large enough to send a person into..At present its merely a device that can give you very subtle images of other universes, which may or may not be actually sending you on a time-travel expedition..

At present i do get these subtle images of myself in the past and others which appear to be in the future, but i cannot verify this as i havent yet caught up with any of those future images...So therefore im contemplating that my past images of me could be just my memory being activated by the device...and the "future" images could be of me in an alternate reality (dimension) but actually happening at the same time as me being here now, in this dimension of ours...thanks for the question Pegii :)

steven chiverton

Hi everybody...I hope to make a small contribution here by explaining a simple to make device called, The Delta Time Generator..(DTG)...It is a very small hand held device produced by the electronics genius, Preston Nichols....its built around the big bang theory, whereby as its believed that our universe was opened by an acoustic wave of circa 430Mhz....The thinking is that if there were other universes around, then they too would open to other frequencies...A small oscillator is produced using a very special old Quantum Tunneling Transistor called, a Surface Barrier Transistor (SBT)..You will see a reference to this semiconductor in the Montauk Revisited Book pages 129 to 131...

Schematics
094-1-jpg.2208

The most intricate part of this device is a miniature Tesla Coil which is nothing like the types that you will have encountered before...The DTG runs off a standard PP3 9volt battery and the whole device is very inexpensive to build...The SBT that is used can be obtained cheaply from the, transistormuseum in the US....At this point i would urge you to consider 2 VHS tapes that were produced in 1993 called, The Philadelphia Experiment and The Delta Time Generator Part 1 and 2..The first tape is produced by Al Bielek and covers indepth how that experiment was achieved....The second tape is Al Bielek with Preston Nichols going through the math of time travel, and The Delta Time Generator (DTG)...Both tapes are excellent, inexpensive and they can be obtained from Sky Books in the US...The editor Peter Moon is a very interesting and warm person to deal with and is a personal friend of Preston Nichols...

I have had my DTG for 10 years now and iam always amazed of the subtle results from it..I suppose you could call it an inter-dimensional device, on the quantum level...Thank you for reading this post..
Kind Regards
John..M3ICZ
even with glasses on i can barely see the details of the parts in the schematic it needs to be clearer

TimeFlipper

Hi everybody...I hope to make a small contribution here by explaining a simple to make device called, The Delta Time Generator..(DTG)...It is a very small hand held device produced by the electronics genius, Preston Nichols....its built around the big bang theory, whereby as its believed that our universe was opened by an acoustic wave of circa 430Mhz....The thinking is that if there were other universes around, then they too would open to other frequencies...A small oscillator is produced using a very special old Quantum Tunneling Transistor called, a Surface Barrier Transistor (SBT)..You will see a reference to this semiconductor in the Montauk Revisited Book pages 129 to 131...
Which of them cant you see mate?
Schematics
094-1-jpg.2208

The most intricate part of this device is a miniature Tesla Coil which is nothing like the types that you will have encountered before...The DTG runs off a standard PP3 9volt battery and the whole device is very inexpensive to build...The SBT that is used can be obtained cheaply from the, transistormuseum in the US....At this point i would urge you to consider 2 VHS tapes that were produced in 1993 called, The Philadelphia Experiment and The Delta Time Generator Part 1 and 2..The first tape is produced by Al Bielek and covers indepth how that experiment was achieved....The second tape is Al Bielek with Preston Nichols going through the math of time travel, and The Delta Time Generator (DTG)...Both tapes are excellent, inexpensive and they can be obtained from Sky Books in the US...The editor Peter Moon is a very interesting and warm person to deal with and is a personal friend of Preston Nichols...

I have had my DTG for 10 years now and iam always amazed of the subtle results from it..I suppose you could call it an inter-dimensional device, on the quantum level...Thank you for reading this post..
Kind Regards
John..M3ICZ
even with glasses on i can barely see the details of the parts in the schematic it needs to be clearer

brian jj

I have some questions about this circuit. It says that Z or impedance is 1000 ohms. but yet the 555 timer will only reach a maximum of 48hz. Now I am not the most smart elctronic guy but it take alot of windings to get that level of active resistance. can you show us a pic of your DTG?

TimeFlipper

I have some questions about this circuit. It says that Z or impedance is 1000 ohms. but yet the 555 timer will only reach a maximum of 48hz. Now I am not the most smart elctronic guy but it take alot of windings to get that level of active resistance. can you show us a pic of your DTG?
Hi Bryan, the loading coil for the DTG is classed as a miniature Tesla Coil...It is essentialy 4 coils in 1...You need to use very fine copper wire 32AWG or less and start building up each of the 4 coils at around 250 ohms each, they are connected to each other by just 1 length of wire, and this this termed as Spider Coupling...Im showing you a pic of my DTG which measures 4 1/2 inches long x 2 1/2inches wide x 1 inch in depth...The transistor in it which you see is a, Surface Barrier Transistor (SBT) which can be obtained very cheaply from, transistormuseum.com..The miniature Tesla Coil is seen at the bottom of the box and above it is the 9 volt battery, and above that on the right hand side is the SBT....When ordering these choose the Quantum Tunneling SBT suitable for RF IF and AF uses, they only cost about 5 bucks each :)
001.JPG

Last edited: