Schematic Demat Cannon

Pegii

Will the canon work with tubes that are 1.5 inches thick? I found some copper and pvc tubes in my cupboard. The pvc pipes were 1.5 inches thick and the copper ones were slightly thinner. Can this still work if they are thinner that the original schemtics intended?

TimeFlipper

Will the canon work with tubes that are 1.5 inches thick? I found some copper and pvc tubes in my cupboard. The pvc pipes were 1.5 inches thick and the copper ones were slightly thinner. Can this still work if they are thinner that the original schemtics intended?
Its great seeing you ask these questions :)

Pegii

I suppose that size doesn't always matter does it? Especially when it comes to pipes ;)

TimeFlipper

I suppose that size doesn't always matter does it? Especially when it comes to pipes ;)
Possibly not Pegii, maybe Num7 or another member could give us some feedback on it :)..
And you are a very naughty girl, saying that size doesnt matter, with a wink lol :eek::D