Democratic National Convention

Judge Bean

Originally posted by DadOf5@Jul 25 2004, 11:27 PM
In the Friday, July 23 Boston Herald there is an article about the area that has been set aside for organized protests. From what I gather the setup is very much likened to a concentration camp. Here is a link to the article.

http://news.bostonherald.com/dncConvention...articleid=36804

I've seen video of this arena. I've also seen the photos this week of the State Police lining the sidewalk two deep and decked out in full streetwar riot gear. It's all pretty heavyduty stuff for the "liberal" convention at which the result is a "foregone conclusion."

Snow

If that "detention area" is "The Free Speech Zone", What is the area outside of it? uh, huh . . . yeah . . . I think I get it! We aint in America anymore Toto . . .

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches@Jul 26 2004, 06:34 PM
If that \"detention area\" is \"The Free Speech Zone\", What is the area outside of it? uh, huh . . . yeah . . . I think I get it! We aint in America anymore Toto . . .

Alternative candidates for President and Vice President from the "Democratic" party?

Silence! The Great and Powerful Oz has spoken!

Snow

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon+Jul 26 2004, 03:05 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Snow Fire Watches@Jul 26 2004, 06:34 PM
If that "detention area" is "The Free Speech Zone", What is the area outside of it?? uh, huh . . . yeah . . . I think I get it!? We aint in America anymore Toto . . .

Alternative candidates for President and Vice President from the "Democratic" party?

[snapback]5589[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

SFW clicks her heals together (hey isn't that what they did in Germany? oops :unsure: )

There's no place like home . . . There's no place like home . . . There's no place like America, America - the land of the FREE, the HOME of the brave . . . there's no place like home . . . There's

hmmm - nothing is changing . . . I may have to get off my arse to make a difference . . .

From the edge or maybe a little beyond . . .

SFW

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches+Jul 26 2004, 09:15 PM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Jul 26 2004, 03:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Snow Fire Watches
@Jul 26 2004, 06:34 PM
If that "detention area" is "The Free Speech Zone", What is the area outside of it?? uh, huh . . . yeah . . . I think I get it!? We aint in America anymore Toto . . .

[snapback]5589[/snapback]​

SFW clicks her heals together (hey isn't that what they did in Germany? oops :unsure: )

There's no place like home . . . There's no place like home . . . There's no place like America, America - the land of the FREE, the HOME of the brave . . . there's no place like home . . . There's

hmmm - nothing is changing . . . I may have to get off my arse to make a difference . . .

From the edge or maybe a little beyond . . .

SFW
[snapback]5591[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Hubert Humphrey, Walter Mondale, Michael Dukakis, Al Gore...

People come and go in the most peculiar way here.