Demon House

TroubledAura

I wouldn't of stayed. I also wouldn't purchase/rent/lease a home that was rumored to be haunted by a demon. I understand though that the Cranmers didn't have prior knowledge about this house. I find it weird that he keeps the wall paper that the strange substance is on...I would get rid of it, I would think keeping anything related to a demon could bring it back eventually.

There was a house in a little town we used to live in that could keep no one in it. It was empty and up for rent every several months. One day I asked my dad about it, something along the lines of "Dad, why won't no one stay in that house forever?" He told me that when he was a kid that a man murdered his wife and then killed himself in that house. They were found in the basement, her shot and he hung himself. Long story short, as the tenants kept coming and going, it (the house) ended up sitting empty for like 2 years, until one night it burnt to the ground, all it was the next day was a hole in the ground (basement). To this day approximately 27 years later NO ONE has built on that property, its a vacant lot in a little town.

TnWatchdog

Maybe for our 'summer school' assignment we need to investigate places of demonic or other hauntings. I can check out the famous Bell Witch House and cave, which is only an hour from where I live. We can start a thread about paranormal sites visited by members of Paranormalis. How bout you? This could make our summer worthwhile instead of mowing the lawn and drinking beer on our free time. Of course we don't have to give up beer to do this...just let the grass grow.
Anyone close to the house in this post...check it out and report back.