Demon House

TnWatchdog

We don't have anything cool in Minnesota lol, i'd gladly go ghost hunt again! Sign me up!
Hey Blast...find something interesting as I plan to come to Minnesota sometime in July and we could check it out together as a 'field trip'. I want to get a piece of driftwood from Lake Superior for my man-cave project so it would be cool to tie the two together.
Edit...FYI, I was born and raised in Minnesota and get up there twice a year to visit family.

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

We don't have anything cool in Minnesota lol, i'd gladly go ghost hunt again! Sign me up!
Looks like there's a few places you could check out:
Best Haunted Places In Minnesota « CBS Minnesota

I use to avidly visit Shadowlands Haunted Places Index - Minnesota
And there are so many cool places i would like to visit, but most of them now do not allow visitors. Anoka State Hospital is on my Bucket list, i really want to check out the tunnels!

BlastTyrant

Hey Blast...find something interesting as I plan to come to Minnesota sometime in July and we could check it out together as a 'field trip'. I want to get a piece of driftwood from Lake Superior for my man-cave project so it would be cool to tie the two together.
Edit...FYI, I was born and raised in Minnesota and get up there twice a year to visit family.

I have a friend who runs a Cigar shop in Anoka who's building is built on top of the old Morge, still has the stop slabs they put people on and still supposedly smells of Lye and is a creepy as hell place, i keep trying to get him to let me check it out because Anoka has tunnels along all the Buildings and it is suppose to be really cool.

Except Billys, they wont let people in after close to ghost hunt, but supposedly you can still see ghost in the windows and a leg less apparition roaming the bar.

Wee

Good grief, you're all WAY braver than me. I may be willing to sit in the car and be the getaway driver...:)
I'm with you. I am not one to mess with the evil entities. I've already dealt with my fair share, and never again. No thanks! My husband and I are still looking to buy a house. And I always check the history and the date of the house. That is probably why we are still renting, lol.