Demon Wolf

TimeFlipper

I recall a case back in 1990 long before mobile phones had those handy cameras in them, There was and still is reason to believe that wolf-men exist. Indeed where there is smoke there is fire and this time it has nothing to do with genetics. Wolf-men or the idea of wolf-men goes back about 2000 years so the idea is not new.

I have reason to believe that wolf-men can be a reality as myth suggest in central America especially that some sightings of wolf type things about the size of a horse where running around killing hunters and men. No proof and that is the bit that bothers me.

An animal that big and we cannot find it? The world is not as big as it used to be and camera's and trip camera's and video feeds from wifi systems is available to the public and setting up camera traps is just a google away. So what changed?

Surly we are dealing with something that is not that smart and even if it is as smart as a human camera traps catch humans all the time... So what changed? Well maybe we are looking at this the wrong way. It is suggested that supernatural beings have a natural EMF resonating within them? Well that is just so handy isn't it. But knowing something about EMF i know it can be blocked so again i don't believe it for a second. YET it will explain why flashlights and all the rest goes dodo when big tall and hairy comes around...

So what are we dealing with... Genetic modification? Mutation? Maybe we are dealing with people smoking there socks...

i agree but at the same time i think its possible for a wolfman or any other cryptid to exist and avoid man, the human race is arragant to assume we are the smartest species on the planet, and also we currently discover hundreds if not thousands of new species each year. :)
Yes Derrick and in all of those thousands of new species every year, comes all of us lovely people on Paranormalis :D

label

Yes Derrick and in all of those thousands of new species every year, comes all of us lovely people on Paranormalis :D

actually no, new species is a given, they exist and i am not saying they are not. But how many of them are supernatural? See you are forgetting the second part of this forum. How many animals can physically shape-shift into another being "bones flesh teeth the works" To date only a few animals can mimic other animals but not physically change into something else. That remains undocumented. However spiritual possession or even demon possession allows the body to do much more then its normal abilities. It is known that people under possession can turn there heads 360 degrees without killing the host. Have enormous strength and the list goes on.

Also "demon wolf" hints it to be beyond the scope of normality. Just be careful to dismiss these claims because there is a lot more to this that we don't know

Derrick C.

actually no, new species is a given, they exist and i am not saying they are not. But how many of them are supernatural? See you are forgetting the second part of this forum. How many animals can physically shape-shift into another being "bones flesh teeth the works" To date only a few animals can mimic other animals but not physically change into something else. That remains undocumented. However spiritual possession or even demon possession allows the body to do much more then its normal abilities. It is known that people under possession can turn there heads 360 degrees without killing the host. Have enormous strength and the list goes on.

Also "demon wolf" hints it to be beyond the scope of normality. Just be careful to dismiss these claims because there is a lot more to this that we don't know

yes i agree i think certain cryptids are supernatural and physical which would explain some of there rare sightings.

Dragonchaser

Since childhood I used to "dream" when sleeping that I run and walk like an animal (dog / wolf / tiger) ; in the mean time I've acquired the ability to astral travel while conscious . Today I know that was not "dreams" but subconscious astral travelling .

I do not dream any more ; maybe because my soul now knows it's way in the astral planes and I visit it whenever I want to . For me dreams were tools of guidance .

label

In time all of us will find things we cannot explain feel things we cannot explain and do things that seems stupid or random. So lets consider that other things does exist and have existed for a long time. Lets say our demon-wolf is just an intelligent animal that can shape-shift between human form and animal form or perhaps a mixture of both.

What will change? Spiritually we are capable to imagine and dream of amazing and terrifying things. Physically we are able to change, create and or destroy just about anything. Is it not true that humanity can clone things, genetically alter things and destroy just about anything? Why would the existence of strange animals or aliens of another planet scare us? What is more scary then a mentally high functioning human being?

Humanity truly is limitless... There is nothing we cannot do... Look at our horror movies and science fiction. That is but a small reflection of what is living within our souls.

So really... What is impossible?

the answer is simple: Nothing is impossible. For us the word impossible does not apply... Humanity will dream and find away that is what we do and why we are such a scary bunch to begin with.

Derrick C.

In time all of us will find things we cannot explain feel things we cannot explain and do things that seems stupid or random. So lets consider that other things does exist and have existed for a long time. Lets say our demon-wolf is just an intelligent animal that can shape-shift between human form and animal form or perhaps a mixture of both.

What will change? Spiritually we are capable to imagine and dream of amazing and terrifying things. Physically we are able to change, create and or destroy just about anything. Is it not true that humanity can clone things, genetically alter things and destroy just about anything? Why would the existence of strange animals or aliens of another planet scare us? What is more scary then a mentally high functioning human being?

Humanity truly is limitless... There is nothing we cannot do... Look at our horror movies and science fiction. That is but a small reflection of what is living within our souls.

So really... What is impossible?

the answer is simple: Nothing is impossible. For us the word impossible does not apply... Humanity will dream and find away that is what we do and why we are such a scary bunch to begin with.

couldnt agree more and well said label