Description of Time Machine

SergiusPaulus

I asked AI if John discussed the technology of the Time Machine.
AI:
In the alleged communications attributed to John Titor, he did discuss the technology of his time machine. According to the story:

1. Description of the Time Machine: John Titor claimed that his time machine was a portable and compact device that allowed for time travel. He described it as a "stationary mass, temporal displacement unit powered by two top-spin, dual-positive singularities." However, the technical details provided were often vague and lacked scientific coherence.
  2. Gravity Distortion: Titor mentioned that the time machine worked by creating a gravitational distortion or "singularity" that allowed for time travel. The concept of using gravitational effects for time manipulation is not supported by established physics principles.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's similar to what we can read on Wikipedia.

I'm overdue to re-read the whole content Titor posted. Here's a link to it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I asked AI if John discussed the technology of the Time Machine.
AI:
In the alleged communications attributed to John Titor, he did discuss the technology of his time machine. According to the story:

1. Description of the Time Machine: John Titor claimed that his time machine was a portable and compact device that allowed for time travel. He described it as a "stationary mass, temporal displacement unit powered by two top-spin, dual-positive singularities." However, the technical details provided were often vague and lacked scientific coherence.
  2. Gravity Distortion: Titor mentioned that the time machine worked by creating a gravitational distortion or "singularity" that allowed for time travel. The concept of using gravitational effects for time manipulation is not supported by established physics principles.

If you've never read the story, it's a good yarn. I would highly recommend it. I even wanted to believe it at first.

SergiusPaulus

Looking at the story at TTI, regarding Fax#1.

From Fax#1 to Art, 1998

“You can alter history in the new universe that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. the oldest one was a sky scraper that don't exist in New York .”
Could that be the One World Observatory that replaced the World Trade Center?

Maybe Titors actions, or an altering of our timeline lead to the World Trade Center incident and the future construction of the one world observatory.