OakFieldAlienz444

I think he was. I'm not sure it was a gigantic conspiracy though he just shifted his views and changed
his marketing with the times. Or maybe it was a giant conspiracy.

I'm 50/50 on the whole thing. To me he looks totally identical to Bill Hicks. They also both sold juice products
and complained about the government, their teeth are literally identical etc

OakFieldAlienz444

Alex mentioned his father who is supposedly nothing more than a dentist showing him color TV's
and CD-ROMS years before they were allegedly invented. Why would a dentist have a need to know that stuff?

OakFieldAlienz444

This video I absoloutely adore. Here's Alex Jones saying he is Bill Hicks as a joke to convince people he is NOT Bill Hicks while showing photos side by side that almost conclusively prove he is in fact bill Hicks.

OakFieldAlienz444

I say this not to bash Alex Jones. His products are awesome, especially his KAVA chill, and he's one of the only people fighting the NWO right now.

BUT.....I think he was Bill Hicks.
He did a sneaky thing. Doesn't necessarily mean he's controlled.

ErinsOnlyColour

I think he was. I'm not sure it was a gigantic conspiracy though he just shifted his views and changed
his marketing with the times. Or maybe it was a giant conspiracy.

I'm 50/50 on the whole thing. To me he looks totally identical to Bill Hicks. They also both sold juice products
and complained about the government, their teeth are literally identical etc
Alex Jones is controlled opposition, a gatekeeping-half truther. I used to enjoy what he said and what he says is only narrative control. A guy like that doing what he is doing publicly.. red flag

I believe certain "conspiracies" based in lunacy are made viral just to make people who strive for truth look whacko like the flat earth and government drone bird theory. Alex Jones does a great job at this

OakFieldAlienz444

I don't know for sure but I do know that sometimes when callers try to suggest possible ideas or conspiracy theories
he will instantly cut them off. He doesn't do that as often but in the past he's done that.

OakFieldAlienz444

I sometimes think he does that because he's very afraid they are plants or that he will be perceived the wrong way if
he embraces certain theories thought of as super crazy like there being no planes on 9/11