Did Steven Gibbs file a patent on his HDR device?

Wind7

Staff
No one believes in time travel. The US did the Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Experiment, and if time travel were real, they would continue to do it.Contrast time travel. The seven prophecies left behind by ancient China are now guiding the direction of future China, and everything is now according to the prophecies, including the future of the Chinese Communist Emperor sending troops to attack the island of Taiwan, the future of the fall of the Chinese Communist regime, and the future of the birth of a democratically elected president in China.
20th Congress of the Chinese Communist Party this year. I thought Xi Jinping would step down, but I never thought he would stage a palace coup and become the emperor of China. The prophecy books actually turned out to be true. Now everything is going according to the ancient Chinese prophecy book and no one can change history.

"Nobody believes in Time Travel."

@jiangnanah

This is THE place to talk about TT... not prophecies.

Please refrain from these actions in the future as Chinese Prophecy has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of Time Travel... the HDR .... or Steven Gibb.

Thank you.

lamdo263

I have searched and can't seem to find one. Does anyone know? It would be assumed he did but in going to the us patent search data base at Patent Public Search Basic | USPTO, I cannot find any patents belonging to him. Unless he defined the device by a different name other than the Hyper Dimensional Resonator. Even in searching his name for patents held, nothing shows up. Anyone thoughts on this? Other question I have, he sold this device to the public-to life of me how did he do it without passing all the red tape with agencies like the FCC and so forth? He would have had to have had a listed business of some kind one would think.
No, this is because the HDR technically is a radionics device, and this type of device is purposely not covered by the U.S. Patent Office. Years ago, this came up and we discussed this in detail and implications of mal-use of ANY radionics device.

The HDR splits the soul from the person, then sends one of those items to the destination point, while the original body copy covers the requirements of a stable timeline. When the person returns, the body and soul merely locale with each other, till the act of sleep rejoins them once more.

So technically this is like a boomerang style, of time travel machine.

Purposely intended altered from their original use HDRs are not covered in original guidelines equipment manufacture. So I don't know about any intended patent rights requested on an item such as this? This would be like mounting a Tesla coil on the hood of one's car, then going zero with the use of the HDR, going to any time target.

lamdo263

I have searched and can't seem to find one. Does anyone know? It would be assumed he did but in going to the us patent search data base at Patent Public Search Basic | USPTO, I cannot find any patents belonging to him. Unless he defined the device by a different name other than the Hyper Dimensional Resonator. Even in searching his name for patents held, nothing shows up. Anyone thoughts on this? Other question I have, he sold this device to the public-to life of me how did he do it without passing all the red tape with agencies like the FCC and so forth? He would have had to have had a listed business of some kind one would think.
Oh, almost forgot, there was some weirdo that had a radionics device to where you could target another person for destruction or harm. And it was bought up by *arby *arbenshire that if the FBI found out you were employing such a device, they would come and seize it and the user along with it.

Don't know if the gub ever uses them, but apparently this is both covert and protected technologies.

jiangnanah

If Steven Gibbs hadn't died, he probably would have continued to develop his machine to be able to physically travel through time and space. I think he will definitely apply for a patent. Because that would be a great invention and could win a Nobel Prize.

jiangnanah

If Mr. Steven Gibbs applied for a patent on his HDR equipment. The rest of us will have no way of knowing how his device was made. You have to use money to buy his patents. I think that first of all, HDR cannot implement physical traversal at present. He intends to continue research. Let later scholars continue his research. Also he is not a person who particularly loves money. He is kind and generous. For now we should talk about making vortices, how to make GDR physically travel through, you can make an HDR, and experiment. Continue to study.

lamdo263

If Mr. Steven Gibbs applied for a patent on his HDR equipment. The rest of us will have no way of knowing how his device was made. You have to use money to buy his patents. I think that first of all, HDR cannot implement physical traversal at present. He intends to continue research. Let later scholars continue his research. Also he is not a person who particularly loves money. He is kind and generous. For now we should talk about making vortices, how to make GDR physically travel through, you can make an HDR, and experiment. Continue to study.
If it's radionics, then you can't patent it.

Lumbergooz

Cheapest patent filing cost I was quoted last year was 17K US$..so I just abandoned it. Only big companies can file patents now. Thomas Edison company has hundreds of patents, actually invented by their employees. Although they only publicized patents that make money and serve corporate interests...They trashed Tesla wireless energy because Tesla said you cannot put a meter on it. imagine a world without cables, posts, or power transmission lines.....The one who gets access Edison co. vault of patents, would be a lucky man. Gibbs maybe didn t bother to file a patent.

steven chiverton

dont rely to much on a patent as to many patents have been stolen and gone missing over the years the patent office is just a means of some corrupt greedy corporations of government link crooks who want t supress or steel your ideas