Did you already quantuum time travelled?

Traveler7

Steven Gibbs talks about quantuum travel in his reports, he says that this kind of time travel method is like to be or waking up in your same body but in a different parallel universe ( earth). in the past, in the future or present.

It can be like the feeling someone can have whe he is lucid dreaming.

Also someone who wrote a letter to Steven GIbbs in the Book of Patricia Griffin Ress mention that he travelled with this method.
A lot of things are said and shown in this book, how to build some machines, letters from time travelers and some explanations about different methods about time travel. i recommend this book to you. "Stranger than fiction : The True Time Travel Adventures of Steven L. Gibbs".

some series present the quantum time travel like " quantum leap".

So did you experiences something like that before? let us know

Last edited:

JackStagger

I have zero experience with his machines and I will say why. My opinion of his machines, personally I do not see them to be a compelling method of manipulating time, though maybe our observation of it and/or other cerebral phenomena. There's a difference between looking into future probability and actually travelling there. There's a difference between remote viewing and radiation/frequency side effects. This is all in theory, of course. He's on the right track, but there is a great deal more to what he's trying to accomplish. I think it's good that there are people out there experimenting, but I find a lot of his claims to be a red herring. I think in the end you will never prove if his machine works or not, personally I think that even if it works it doesn't matter. He is very much trying to roll a rock uphill, so to speak.

Traveler7

Maybe people are experimenting things on these machines because they believe so much that something will happen to them, my theory is that these machines can have a placebo effect. me too i don't know if this is really working for real. i agree with you

TimeFlipper

How to sell anything by using the word "Quantum" .....The word quantum conjures up all sorts of fantastical things such as Quantum Time Travel, Quantum Computers, Quantum Networks, Quantum Marketing, Quantum Soap Bars, Quantum Radio`s.....If you wrote a book titled, Quantum Sex, it would probably be on the list of fastest selling books ever, regardless of the quality of its narrative :ROFLMAO:....Yet there ARE some genuine uses of the word Quantum in the above list, but frankly, to most, it is just a very simple selling ploy!!..

Quantum Radios as an example, are being advertised, which are simply basic bog standard Crystal Sets given a fancy name to justify the extortionate amount of money they want for a product that would cost less than a dollar for anyone to make!...There are other similarly over-priced products out there, all beginning with the word Quantum!....So when i see Stephen Gibbs speaking about his "Quantum Travelling", i literally cringe...

As for Patricia Ress, she has made money for herself and Stephen Gibbs, by selling her book, "Why i Believe The HDR Unit Works and Time-Travel Is Possible"...The used"book" in the UK is priced from Amazon at $869.56!!!!...google it :ROFLMAO:...

The book," Stranger Than Fiction::The True Time Travel Adventures Of Stephen Gibbs", received two customer reviews, one of which was obviously made by a friend of the author.....The other review was from someone who actually purchased the book and it went on to say>>>> One of the absolute worst written books i have EVER read..The organisation is terrible..There is no chronological order..There is virtually no flow from thought to thought..No background, no conclusions..Seems it was written by a sixth grader....There is more, but i think i made my point....If anyone wants proof, go onto the Amazon review of that book, which you can purchase for $13.95..

Some years ago i did read a "Forward" from a book of Patricia Ress, the title of which i cannot remember, so maybe a member can help me out?....The Forward said:: The HDR is a scaled down version of the Philadelphia Experiment in 1943 when a "Battleship" time-travelled....However, the Battleship was actually a "Destroyer" called the Eldridge, and definately NOT a Battleship!...Very poor research..

Last edited: