dimensions and people

dexter1993

i found sompting awsome , scientific breakthrough , had this dream , i was young and i was with my old girlfiend right , well then she kissed me on the cheek , then i was gonna kiss her , but then the me in the dream told my young self not to do it , build attraction , tension , teasing , well another thing when i was young i didnt explore dating , love , relationship advices , but when i remember everything i did when i was young and connect with the books , relationship advace , everytinggggggggggggg , i did not make a single mistake , there is a infinite diamentions , what if right now when your doing sompting important someone is guiding you , in his sleep ? or maybe when we grow old we lose this power , cus the feeling is gone when your older , you guys know what im talking about , when we are young we move without thinking , what if the you in the other diamention did it for u ? or at least give you advices , i dont know , tell me what you think guys .

dexter1993

they say there are a couple of antenas in your brain , pineal gland , to connect to other dimensions , when you get older those antenas stop working , im just writing what im thinking , but now tthat i connect the dots , makes sense

dexter1993

actualy 1 time opened a portal to the other dimension , may sound like bull shit , but has someone used dmt ? well i have never used it but people say you can travel true dimensions with dmt , but only on astral level , dmt is naturaly produced by the pineal gland in your brain , you guys should watch the videos on youtube people talking about using dmt its fucking awesome , some day im gonna try it to , so i was working at a gas station , sitting no cars , no work and then a thought came across my mind , trying to teleport from one location to another , i imagined my self in seconds to another location , 100 times + but it didnt work , then suddently everyting became purple , there was a hole in my vision , purple and it was spining , sitting on my chair i was holy shit wtf , then i shook my head in disbelief and it was gone , cant make it again :(

SamsaraMobius

I once saw reality become a river,and a black hole to the left of the river on salvia. I know you are going to do what you are going to do anyway, but perhaps if you try a shamanistic substance without a shamans training,, you should be wary. you should just drink ayuhuasca tea. My dad was a chemist who made his own lsd. He yold me acid would " open the doors of my mind" and i did it and laterended up with schizophrenic spectrum disorder And " synthesized" means man made in laboratory from elements. Dmt is synthesized ayuhuasca. Any drug synthesized is too hard on the human body. Like heroin,crank,lsd. Stick with the god made like peyote, shrooms, weed.

TimeFlipper

I once saw reality become a river,and a black hole to the left of the river on salvia. I know you are going to do what you are going to do anyway, but perhaps if you try a shamanistic substance without a shamans training,, you should be wary. you should just drink ayuhuasca tea. My dad was a chemist who made his own lsd. He yold me acid would " open the doors of my mind" and i did it and laterended up with schizophrenic spectrum disorder And " synthesized" means man made in laboratory from elements. Dmt is synthesized ayuhuasca. Any drug synthesized is too hard on the human body. Like heroin,crank,lsd. Stick with the god made like peyote, shrooms, weed.

Welcome to Paranormalis :)..
Forgive me, but iam just wondering who else has posted similar posts to this one? :unsure:..

SamsaraMobius

I feel like ive been on the earth collective path of destruction forever, many lives, and to finallymake it to the juncture point where people are thinking the way I have most my life is very exciting ! This juncture leads to earth survival. The other lightworkers are born and sentient. Right when I was about to blow my head off for lack of kindred souls, and a world that was too cruel

they say there are a couple of antenas in your brain , pineal gland , to connect to other dimensions , when you get older those antenas stop working , im just writing what im thinking , but now tthat i connect the dots , makes sense
all you have to do is exercise the antenna :)