Disclosure

klem.sk

carol rosin, werner von braun's secretary said in the 90's....plan was revealed to her:
1)cold war
2)rogue nations(vietnam, korea, iraq, china)
3)terrorism(911)
4)then one of two possibilities
a)faked alien invasion
b)nuking mecca to cause jihad against west

both step 4's couldn't be done...so they just destabilized syria to cause the migrant invasion.
so...means both of the last step couldn't be done! yippiee!
I was more like... when I will be able to move to Serpo?

6EQUJ5

Disclosure, as idealized by researchers, internet UFO celebrities and those on Twitter will never arrive. The thinking that you are owed some sort of say in the matter and possibly have a voice is inherently naive. In the current societal environment of instant fame, media-promoted violence and an already divided (American) nation, such notion is moot at this point and is so far from a reality that it will take a civilization upheaval to even start talking about it. So far all you'll be afforded is the almost ritualistic of "neither confirm nor deny".

Witch Hunt

Disclosure, as idealized by researchers, internet UFO celebrities and those on Twitter will never arrive. The thinking that you are owed some sort of say in the matter and possibly have a voice is inherently naive. In the current societal environment of instant fame, media-promoted violence and an already divided (American) nation, such notion is moot at this point and is so far from a reality that it will take a civilization upheaval to even start talking about it. So far all you'll be afforded is the almost ritualistic of "neither confirm nor deny".

I agree with you but I am still of the mind that we already have all the disclosure we are goimg to get. Not enough to affirm a belief beyond a shadow of doubt but just enough to to keep the believers happy.

The belief in something that can not be proven is a far more effective as an element of control Eligion and politics come to mind.