Disproving section

I've heard from several sources that the parts list of the Flux Cap is very vague and ambiguous and I agree. I have a hard time figuring out what each part is, exactly.

For instance, the "piezoelectric transducer". There are tons of such buzzers you can get online. Which one is it? Do you have the right exact one? What does "value uncritical" mean? Are you supposed to try all the existing buzzers until you find the right one? Perhaps it's a non-issue... But still, if you're saying your FC doesn't work, it might be simply because your buzzer isn't adequate. How do you know?

Just to be clear, @Antinventor2020 I'm not saying you built it wrong. In fact, I probably trust your electronic abilities more than I trust mine. I'm not bad, but I'm far from being good, or from being a reference at all. But yeah, that's kind of how I see it.

I'm curious to know what others think of the parts list. Am I the only one who feels it's ambiguous, big time?
I used a regular piezo transducer, so there was no circuit that came with it

If anyone did have a video evidence of the banal flux capacitor working, I would greatly appreciate it being shared, or evidence of how a pulsed piezo can alter time

TimeFlipper

Well, I used one I found on Amazon. It was low current, but I did it to generate a 2 hi frequency. I tried the original design, and that didn’t generate any frequency
Thank you for the reply...Do you have the model and number of the frequency generator you found on Amazon please, it would be very helpful :)?

Harte

I've heard from several sources that the parts list of the Flux Cap is very vague and ambiguous and I agree. I have a hard time figuring out what each part is, exactly.

For instance, the "piezoelectric transducer". There are tons of such buzzers you can get online. Which one is it? Do you have the right exact one? What does "value uncritical" mean? Are you supposed to try all the existing buzzers until you find the right one? Perhaps it's a non-issue... But still, if you're saying your FC doesn't work, it might be simply because your buzzer isn't adequate. How do you know?

Just to be clear, @Antinventor2020 I'm not saying you built it wrong. In fact, I probably trust your electronic abilities more than I trust mine. I'm not bad, but I'm far from being good, or from being a reference at all. But yeah, that's kind of how I see it.

I'm curious to know what others think of the parts list. Am I the only one who feels it's ambiguous, big time?
Of course it is, and purposely so.
Con artists have to have an escape hatch.

Harte

Art

If it involves upvolting using coils, don't forget to measure both volts and amps. Converting 3 volts to 5 volts is not magic, it's a standard circuit.
But recharging a 3 v cell with 5v AND using a coil with a light, and changing when the cell is good and recharge the bad cell is a perpetual mouvement i have made for myself, witj more than one year perpetual lighting. Actually scientifics dosn't know that.
More extraordinary is the shiverton sec exciter.

Shiverton have give all details of his invention. Free energy is just a forever conservation of energy.
Everybody can found free energy.