Do aliens rape people occasionally?

Harte

Re: Do aliens rape people occasionally?

Anybody remember "Fireball XL-5?"

It was one of those marionette sci-fi kid's shows.

I had that lunchbox back in 1963.

Harte

Risata

Harte said:
Not likely.

Harte

Ha ha when I saw that you started this, I was like, WTF?

Yes, I'd like to think that any advanced alien races able to even abduct us in the first place, would be so advanced, that they'd have no need to probe us to gather information. Just sayin'.

Mikey

What I have read about alien abductions and the fact they seemed very interested with human genetics and the collection of sperm and eggs it reminds me of projects that zoos and the WWF do to preserve endanger species... For example the Cincinnati Zoo has huge collection of Tiger reproductive material in case if tiger ever goes extinct in the wild... I wouldn’t call it rape but it seems to be very intrusive and disturbing to “abductees” who have experience this procedure...

Samstwitch

Actually, in my study of alien abduction accounts, I have read several accounts of Reptilians raping both human females and males. That's one reason why I think a Reptilian might be a devil.

BlastTyrant

Well i do suppose some of the probing could defenitly be considered rape as well as some of the sexual encounters people have had while aliens on there ships or even in there own homes could be considered rape.

HDRKID

I was told this is so by a lady who said she had been abducted by a UFO, and I told her to write about it. She did wrote a book which I got. According to her our military is in cahoots with the aliens guys.

I can tell you that at one time I did not believe that a dog could meow. I was wrong.
Woman teaches dog to meow

Samstwitch

Well i do suppose some of the probing could defenitly be considered rape as well as some of the sexual encounters people have had while aliens on there ships or even in there own homes could be considered rape.

No, they were not probes. They were very violent out-and-out rapes committed by a Reptilian on humans.

HDRKID

At one time I did wonder why the aliens were part of an extensive cover up. Why did our gov not come clean and tell us. OK so TPTB want to maintain the illusion of power. They cannot admit that aliens come here when ever they please and abduct people to do experiments on em. Like what would happen if our government admitted that aliens come here to rape. Oh yes, there is not one thing we can do to stop em. People would be in a panic.

It is better if the queen bee of the hive tells the foolish trusting workers that the bee keeper is just imaginary. No such creature that comes and steals honey exists and if he did, then why does he only take some honey and not all, and why does he not come every day. Perhaps because he is not real. Better than telling the bees - guess what, you work hard and some stranger will come in. They will steal your honey and we do not have a way to stop em. Bees might stop going out and gathering nectar if they knew what was going on.

trekie4ever

(Continuing the metaphor) Oh cmon. Bees are too stupid too care. They fly past the beekeeper everyday, watch em take the honey, and when they tell their buddies, they get told , "hey, you're nuts. We are bees stick to flowers."

What I'm trying to say is the beekeeper (alien) doesn't care. Heck he kind of enjoys his job. Lay a little smoke and he can do what he pleases. If the hive doesn't produce enough workers the Queen is all but replaced. And the people, the bees are in a sense of denial. Look at people and how they react to trauma or truths they can't fathom or accept. They ignore them of their own accord. No alien or government has to do that. The point of the government is to keep producing more. It happened during slavery throughout history. Give a few slaves 'power' and a sense of superiority over the others and the system supports itself.