Do I Get An Intro Everytime I Go Missing For A Few Months?

Whitelight

Hey everyone!

I'm back, again. Back working at a desk job with time to kill by chatting online. I thought of coming back a month or so ago when my husband swore he saw a UFO and took a photo. I thought of posting it for you guys to judge! His main thing was that he saw it moving erratically, not like a plane or a helicopter would.

Oh yeah and by the way, I'm married now!

And 20 weeks pregnant. Noodle Jr. is due Dec 26th! I wonder if the aliens implanted a fetus in me to continue their new race of alien/human hybrids.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome back again! It's been a while, sounds like things went pretty well for you, congrats!

I'm sure you'll find a lot of stuff on Paranormalis that will help you kill time. As you can see, there's way more activity than last year which means more and more posts to reply to while you're at work! ;)

Good to see you! :)

Whitelight

I was so bored today I googled 'conspiracy theories'. After awhile of reading stuff I was like 'Why am I not on Paranormalis?' haha

Activity does seem up! Maybe I'll go post my husbands UFO photo for you guys, haha.

Whitelight

Oops, just realised I said 'Noodle Jr', Noodle is my screen name on some sites, WhiteLight on others. I can never get WhiteLight anymore so I use Noodle mostly now haha.

Whitelight

They are all Gorillaz references too. I saw Gorillaz in Vancouver before I moved to Prince George! It was an amazing concert.

Whitelight

I got married before I got pregnant :p haha. That was the plan! We got married on January 28th, and about two weeks prior we decided I would stop taking my birth control. 3 months later I was knocked up haha.