Do not be fooled by the news

kcwildman

Beastmaster
the struggle we are in is not one of normal good guys and bad guys.. the fight is one of wicked powers in the highest levels of all the governments of the world. every event that happens in todays world is totaly scripted and intended to herd the people in the direction of destruction through decption. it is the goal and soul perpose of the devil to kill, steal, and destroy. he is the father of lies, and will decive the whole world.. heres a vid. from last month that pretty much lays out what has been going on up to now and some ideas of what to expect in the future.

TnWatchdog

Unfortunately I think the devil is doing a good job of deceiving the world as most people don't have a clue what is going on as they carry on taking what is given them and accepting everything as gospel because the news told them so.. Followers may ask what is going on, I would say read the posts, research , and figure it out as this has been a long story and has been going on for a long time. I know the devil and his followers are losers and they will be toast sooner or later...burnt toast that is.