Do we switch to another universe when we die?

Freak Show

I believe that we only switch habitable physical body in unconscious way when we die, but @PaulaJedi 's explanation would make me think again...

User Einstein suggested that perhaps we DO just switch to another universe when we die. I've had strange things happen -- literally woke up one day addicted to politics when I normally couldn't stand it, sudden weight gain with no explanation while on a low carb diet, a post office changing and then changing back, etc.

We live in a world we don't truly understand. Our science is in its infancy.

that's called stress

Freak Show

you go to a different plain of existence. There you are judged on where you go next. we have time and space, spirit doesn't. So what you believe that you're going to move from one place to another than another is not the way it works. you are energy, and when your energy leaves( your soul) it moves to the next plain. Then you're either directed to come back here or you don't. It's one place or the other. They're aren't a bunch of other places to go.

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
I believe that we only switch habitable physical body in unconscious way when we die, but @PaulaJedi 's explanation would make me think again...

User Einstein suggested that perhaps we DO just switch to another universe when we die. I've had strange things happen -- literally woke up one day addicted to politics when I normally couldn't stand it, sudden weight gain with no explanation while on a low carb diet, a post office changing and then changing back, etc.

I truly agree with you. @PaulaJedi

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
Yes, for all of us.

that's called stress

jasmineee12

I apologize if this isn't the right category but it was the closest I can find, i'm just telling you now if you have any personal questions for me please message me. To get to the point i believe and have a very strong feeling i switched dimensions, it sounds weird but almost a year ago i experienced a near death experience and just remember i saw my life playing from beginning to end till that point in time where i'm about to die. I saw my birth and what i believe is me, from another dimension, as i approached the end of my visuals( don't know what to call it, it seemed like it was a movie of my life) i saw a bright light i remember getting this feeling of what a mother feels like when giving birth, the feeling of unconditional love, but the thing is I've never felt that before nor am i a mother to anyone. As i got that feeling i approached a point where i chose to not let go i didn't want to end it, as i chose to stay the light started to dim/fade and i finally saw my surroundings i was in a hospital bed with iv's in both arms and doctors speaking to me but all i heard was a loud ringing i couldn't even talk for the first couple of minutes, but the last thing i remember before having the near death experience was me staring at a blank wall thinking what did i do. I now believe from that day on i switched dimensions to another me, and i'm unhappy here i want to go back to mine where everything isn't hell and where i'm happy. So please anyone that knows of ANY WAY no matter how ridiculous or hard it is just please let me know how i can switch dimensions or go back to the time where that had happened.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I apologize if this isn't the right category but it was the closest I can find, i'm just telling you now if you have any personal questions for me please message me. To get to the point i believe and have a very strong feeling i switched dimensions, it sounds weird but almost a year ago i experienced a near death experience and just remember i saw my life playing from beginning to end till that point in time where i'm about to die. I saw my birth and what i believe is me, from another dimension, as i approached the end of my visuals( don't know what to call it, it seemed like it was a movie of my life) i saw a bright light i remember getting this feeling of what a mother feels like when giving birth, the feeling of unconditional love, but the thing is I've never felt that before nor am i a mother to anyone. As i got that feeling i approached a point where i chose to not let go i didn't want to end it, as i chose to stay the light started to dim/fade and i finally saw my surroundings i was in a hospital bed with iv's in both arms and doctors speaking to me but all i heard was a loud ringing i couldn't even talk for the first couple of minutes, but the last thing i remember before having the near death experience was me staring at a blank wall thinking what did i do. I now believe from that day on i switched dimensions to another me, and i'm unhappy here i want to go back to mine where everything isn't hell and where i'm happy. So please anyone that knows of ANY WAY no matter how ridiculous or hard it is just please let me know how i can switch dimensions or go back to the time where that had happened.

That is an amazing experience. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope you don't mind if I ask questions because I'm very curious. Yes, many believe you change dimensions when you die. It is amazing that you remember dying. How do you feel afterwards? Scared? Comforted? I don't know of a way to go back.

Freak Show

There is only one way, and if you are meant to go you won't be back to tell your story. People are sent back for a reason. To tell other people what they saw. To let people know not to fear death, as death of the body is part of a transition. No one really dies. Your body expires and your soul, which is divine energy, moves on to the next plain of existence.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There is only one way, and if you are meant to go you won't be back to tell your story. People are sent back for a reason. To tell other people what they saw. To let people know not to fear death, as death of the body is part of a transition. No one really dies. Your body expires and your soul, which is divine energy, moves on to the next plain of existence.

I agree. Someone/something compelled her to come and share he experience with us.

jasmineee12

That is an amazing experience. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope you don't mind if I ask questions because I'm very curious. Yes, many believe you change dimensions when you die. It is amazing that you remember dying. How do you feel afterwards? Scared? Comforted? I don't know of a way to go back.
It's fine ask as many questions as you'd like as for how I feel is angry, confused and sad. I just want to go back. If there is anyway to I'm willing to do it, I just gotta keep trying have hope and remain positive.

Last edited: