Do you remember this guy?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I found this picture on some random website, I thought it may be interesting to post it here and see if you guys remember it.

IMG_0126.JPG

This guy was allegedly on top of the WTC towers right before the plane hit the tower. Some argued that he was one of the involved terrorists. Most ended up agreeing it was just a clever Photoshop job.

Jeff

num buddy i love you like a fat kid loves donut flavord enimas so ill make this as polite as i can
  • aint no damn camera in the world going to survive the collapse of a mfing building
  • 9/11 was a warm day, this cracka dont need no coat
  • this picture is from the south tower, yet the north one was the first to be hit. aint no wigger alive who would be up there
  • i know new york, i roundhouse bitchs on the regular up there. this picture is facing the north. the plane hit from the south, son
  • thats a boeng 757. the planes that hit were 767s
  • goddamn flight 75 hit the south tower at 9:03 AM, obeservation deck opens at 9:30 am. TIMNE TRRAVLE OMG
thread status - roundhoused by jeff

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice find Peregrini, I didn't know they were actually able to find who this guy was. I bet it was quite a surprise for him at the time. This thing went crazy once it got out there on the Internet.