Do you think Hitler was rescued as part of a larger operation?

Hitler was rescued

• Hitler escaped

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Hitler died in the bunker and committed suicide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lamdo263

you must have seen the movie Boys from Brazil
Hitler was born into a house of over-strictness along with abuse. He did manage to shine in performance as a World War one solider, however. What probably bent his thinking and emotive stance, was the unfair way Germany was treated by the then League Of Nations post world war one.

There was a rape of Germany women in Germany by Ethiopian troops, which infuriated the German population. Then in the early 1930s late twenties is when Germany started to get it's act back together, but what screwed it up for them, was Germany going back towards a war-footing standing.

They made tremendous progress, but this all went out the window. I wonder if there will be comparisons with this now modern society and its seemingly same problem of taking a course that will deliver it from destruction?

Chemist Paul Erlich, Compound 606 treatment for syphilis, modern drugs. Advances in electronics and aviation technologies? Modern buildings, music and the arts. All new ventures thrown asunder under the ugly treads of World War Two. Such a shame.

lamdo263

you must have seen the movie Boys from Brazil
No, I think they injected me with Hitler's cells as a child, somehow. One day driving in to get my mail I asked myself, could I see what Hitler did during his time as the new ruler of Germany. So I allowed myself to meld into his persona.

The results were shocking. It was a perfect blend, but this was new Germany before the war. I had seen all of his wants, hopes and dreams and see now why for only if that short time was then chancellor of Germany.

This was in color I was getting this back and we matched perfectly, but I know I was NOT him. I had another ruler over six thousand years put in me, that he was so strong, his character etched into my soul. This adding Hitler's body cells to me did nothing as this other character batted it off, like a horse's tail does to a fly. I only retained the knowledge from the melding.

Earlier, at a fast food restaurant, an older German man walked up to me which I was getting condiments for my hamburger and started helping me striking up a conversation at the same time.

He said to me, { You would not recognize Germany if you would go back there. Everything's so much changed now, with new political influences as well as ethnicities coming into Germany ".

I remember the man, he was silver haired and him and his wife drove a recent model Winabego_like vehicle. He was trim and seemed in good shape for a man of his years. I never forgot the encounter, but one cannot hang onto the hate made by war, as it will destroy you.

OakFieldAlienz444

No, I think they injected me with Hitler's cells as a child, somehow. One day driving in to get my mail I asked myself, could I see what Hitler did during his time as the new ruler of Germany. So I allowed myself to meld into his persona.

The results were shocking. It was a perfect blend, but this was new Germany before the war. I had seen all of his wants, hopes and dreams and see now why for only if that short time was then chancellor of Germany.

This was in color I was getting this back and we matched perfectly, but I know I was NOT him. I had another ruler over six thousand years put in me, that he was so strong, his character etched into my soul. This adding Hitler's body cells to me did nothing as this other character batted it off, like a horse's tail does to a fly. I only retained the knowledge from the melding.

Earlier, at a fast food restaurant, an older German man walked up to me which I was getting condiments for my hamburger and started helping me striking up a conversation at the same time.

He said to me, { You would not recognize Germany if you would go back there. Everything's so much changed now, with new political influences as well as ethnicities coming into Germany ".

I remember the man, he was silver haired and him and his wife drove a recent model Winabego_like vehicle. He was trim and seemed in good shape for a man of his years. I never forgot the encounter, but one cannot hang onto the hate made by war, as it will destroy you.

Oh that's right you're Darth Vader I forgot.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Oh that's right you're Darth Vader I forgot. Whose helmet was partially based on Nazi uniform attire.
No it wasn't. George Lucas came out and said the entire story was relayed to him by a dream. There's also a press article saying that people were having flashbacks after viewing Star Wars, as if they at sometime had been part of what the screenplay portrayed.

Believe what you want, this is your prerogative because after all, isn't part of this website meant for entertainment purposes?

What's coming our way may not be nice. So there's no reason for me to lie. Just figure out your options if you realize it is our last day and how you might spend that?

~Jacques has spoken this famous phrase in Act-II, Scene-VII of the play. He says, “All the world’s a stage, / And all the men and women merely players.” Act-II, Scene-VII of the play As You Like It by William Shakespear.
The meaning of this phrase is that this world is like a stage show, and all human beings are merely actors.

Edit insert, who is an actor and is this reality or imagination?

lamdo263

Easy dude, I'm well aware we're in a matrix.
We're not in a matrix, you don't understand our situation. But in time you may.

Finishing this comment on Adolph Hitler, Hitler by himself was not dangerous, but it was the people around him that were. Goering, Hess Gobbels were either misguided or perverted in some way. There probably wasn't a chance that the situation would have ended up differently without them, but there was that possibility.

If there was a real Adolph Hitler and a fake dummy was put in his place, Hitler in this secret regime, would have been kept more or less as an amusement piece, not a real leader.

What's odd about this situation that Hitler found himself in, is that it starts to transgress into alien influences. Physio-,mentally Adolph Hitler did not qualify to be in their ranks genetically. So more than likely if they got him back, he was more or less kept as a living museum piece.

#On myself why I think I was injected with Hitler's body cells, out of Project Paperclip, were periods of fear that I had learning about world war two, Hitler and the Germans. This fear was when I was younger and started to increase in sort of heats. I feared somehow I was going to end up as Hitler, but when I now look at this analytically, this could have been either a rejecting or autoimmune resistance reaction.

I found out later that through Operation Paperclip, is that they may have been injecting unsuspecting students, as part of inoculation programs. Pay off somebody with the right amount of money and they'll inject you with anything.

The only thing that got me out of this fear of turning into Hitler, was going towards, or at what my fear was, not running away from it. I figured I was injected about five or six years of age, but when I did the mental melding with Hitler, I came through with remarkable detail in his life. But I must stress, this was the community leader Hitler, not the panicked dictator we all know of.

My feelings are, that Hitler either died in South America, or possibly New Schwabeia, which is at the South Pole. He had a kind side to himself, but the people who surrounded him, had so much to be desired in quality social values.

Thank you Oakfield, no offence taken.

Other notes. I can say a few German sentences, but cannot speak German no matter how hard I study or try. It's like the language is already in there and my body just doesn't want to learn it. The only time I have ever been in Germany, is a connected flight from Oslo Norway, through Germany to the states. Was only at that airport, for the time it took to connect to another flight.

Last edited:

lamdo263

We're not in a matrix, you don't understand our situation. But in time you may.

Finishing this comment on Adolph Hitler, Hitler by himself was not dangerous, but it was the people around him that were. Goering, Hess Gobbels were either misguided or perverted in some way. There probably wasn't a chance that the situation would have ended up differently without them, but there was that possibility.

If there was a real Adolph Hitler and a fake dummy was put in his place, Hitler in this secret regime, would have been kept more or less as an amusement piece, not a real leader.

What's odd about this situation that Hitler found himself in, is that it starts to transgress into alien influences. Physio-,mentally Adolph Hitler did not qualify to be in their ranks genetically. So more than likely if they got him back, he was more or less kept as a living museum piece.

#On myself why I think I was injected with Hitler's body cells, out of Project Paperclip, were periods of fear that I had learning about world war two, Hitler and the Germans. This fear was when I was younger and started to increase in sort of heats. I feared somehow I was going to end up as Hitler, but when I now look at this analytically, this could have been either a rejecting or autoimmune resistance reaction.

I found out later that through Operation Paperclip, is that they may have been injecting unsuspecting students, as part of inoculation programs. Pay off somebody with the right amount of money and they'll inject you with anything.

The only thing that got me out of this fear of turning into Hitler, was going towards, or at what my fear was, not running away from it. I figured I was injected about five or six years of age, but when I did the mental melding with Hitler, I came through with remarkable detail in his life. But I must stress, this was the community leader Hitler, not the panicked dictator we all know of.

My feelings are, that Hitler either died in South America, or possibly New Schwabeia, which is at the South Pole. He had a kind side to himself, but the people who surrounded him, had so much to be desired in quality social values.

Thank you Oakfield, no offence taken.

Other notes. I can say a few German sentences, but cannot speak German no matter how hard I study or try. It's like the language is already in there and my body just doesn't want to learn it. The only time I have ever been in Germany, is a connected flight from Oslo Norway, through Germany to the states. Was only at that airport, for the time it took to connect to another flight.
If your'e further interested in this posting, which I think is excellent, here's a few questions to ask yourself:

1. Why was the movie Star Wars made? I mean why make a movie that would be totally out of line with the then 2001? You know it was rumored that the an American based intelligence company paid A.C. Clarke a fee to write 2001 A Space Odessey.

2. Have you seen the latest pic of Vladimir Putin at his desk holding onto it, as if any minute he going to lose his grip? Let me ask you, is there such a thing as The Star Wars curse and is part of that curse now starting to bite into Putin?

3. Why would they dare to support the international showing of King Tutankhamun's personal effects, when before they invaded his tomb, in the digging to, so many people seemed to have died? As a matter of fact one of the excavation workers in digging into ground just before the entrance to the door of his crypt, was attacked by a nest of cobras. They bit into this worker machine gun style and the poor fellow almost perished on the spot. If Tut's effects were that dangerous, why even take the chance that you might anger the spirit and cadre of Tut and further scope his ire?

The nature of this thread causes more questions to be asked, than can be answered.

@ Oh' I forgot there's these lead-in headline intro spoken on AM radio; On Eye On Hollywood today, we tell about a man from California who says he channeled Star Wars as really happening in time / The subject just gets curious-er and curious-er, does it not?

OakFieldAlienz444

You're a fascinating man with fascinating posts.

Always been familiar and curious about the idea Star Wars really happened.
I didn't know if Vader really looked just like he did in the movies or not or exactly
how much of it was real and fiction or if it was all real.

The only thing I'm not sure I agree on is that we're not in a matrix.
It seems to me like we are in a matrix. Tell my why we're not?

I feel a connection to the Star Wars franchise as well. I feel more an eeri connection to Luke Skywalker and
Ben Kenobi than Vader. You ever notice how heated the Sith and Jedi get on Youtube comments sections?
It's like they really are on opposing sides of an actual war isn't it?
There appear to be far more Sith than Jedi.
I believe both the Jedi and Sith had flawed philosophies with bits of wisdom in both.
In theory I prefer the Sith code but I think it can be taken way too far, and there's a certain
inner peace that comes with the Jedi code that isn't there in the Sith.
Most people think most of my posts are me just joking around.
A lot of my posts are indeed jokes. But.....
Sometimes I sound like I'm joking around when I'm not.
One example is my thread about an alien who appeared in my room who
told me his name was Onyeh Axalon. His voice sounded like a more robotic version of
Don Adams who played Maxwell Smart in Get Smart. Sounds hilarious but this actually happened to me.
Didn't get a single response to that thread. He appeared as a series of orbs on my ceiling.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Before that experience I had a vivid dream that I witnessed a long and creepy tube like bus with tons of weird looking people in it pull into my driveway which disappeared---vanished from thin air. I looked around could not find it until finally I saw a small little UFO disc
hovering not far above me at all. The bus had SHRANK and become the UFO.