Dodleston Messages

tflofasho

Hey y’all;

Long time, no talk. Sorry for being gone for a long time. Work, school and life.

I been doing some personal digging on my end over personal research, and found this. It showed up recently on here and figured the people on here would enjoy this. The issue mostly pertained to issues with the literature rather than time travel, but it may lead to those fringe experiments.

Think of it as a telegraph communicating with people from the future In the 80’s, around the time when Usenet was picking up.

I been doing some interesting research regarding material like this regarding a deliberate dumbing down and the like in the 70’s. Been trying to pick on up some interesting leads I found along the way that may pertain to a lot of the information that I’ve seen on this site. However; a lot of what I’ve been doing has mostly been some research on publishing impacts and the like and see how they affected what around when.

TimeFlipper

Hey y’all;

Long time, no talk. Sorry for being gone for a long time. Work, school and life.

I been doing some personal digging on my end over personal research, and found this. It showed up recently on here and figured the people on here would enjoy this. The issue mostly pertained to issues with the literature rather than time travel, but it may lead to those fringe experiments.

Think of it as a telegraph communicating with people from the future In the 80’s, around the time when Usenet was picking up.

I been doing some interesting research regarding material like this regarding a deliberate dumbing down and the like in the 70’s. Been trying to pick on up some interesting leads I found along the way that may pertain to a lot of the information that I’ve seen on this site. However; a lot of what I’ve been doing has mostly been some research on publishing impacts and the like and see how they affected what around when.
Welcome Back, and keep up with the research...It looks VERY promising (y):)..
Amazon are selling that book in paperback,"The Vertical Plane", for £998!! :eek:..

Last edited:

tflofasho

Yes. A lot of sources I have read are out of print and expensive. I have to rely on PDFs to allow me access to that information.

The rest was mostly going against the grain with antithetical outliers and inverses most people don’t pay attention to in science data sets.

steven chiverton

hey tflofasho any luck with your stm i sent you years ago did you fix the broken part since it arrived like that due to rough postage handling havent herd from you in a long time are you still in texas

steven chiverton

i watched the whole video link and find it strange how someone from king henrys days can communicate with a pc that didn't exist then to someone in the future but then whoever it was may of been someone from the future incarnated in the body of a 16th century person and had abilities to communicate via unknown methods

tflofasho

hey tflofasho any luck with your stm i sent you years ago did you fix the broken part since it arrived like that due to rough postage handling havent herd from you in a long time are you still in texas

No sir. I haven’t had any results with it, so I ended up just putting it away in storage for later research.

Incidentally, I do have a friend of mine who did get his Ph.D in Pure math from LSU this year. He’s been very much Interested in time manipulation and testing models of manipulating motion and so forth. He mostly specializes in number, representation theory and topology. I might give it to him to see what he makes and thinks of it in his analysis.

Yes, I’m still in Texas, but I’ll be moving away about 2 hours from here for graduate school.

My work and research has been taking me in far better directions these days than before.

tflofasho

i watched the whole video link and find it strange how someone from king henrys days can communicate with a pc that didn't exist then to someone in the future but then whoever it was may of been someone from the future incarnated in the body of a 16th century person and had abilities to communicate via unknown methods

Or, you can simply look at it the way people look at Back to the Future: Rearranging Continuity Sequence lol

It just comes off looking like it’s systemic contradiction, when it’s simply still in the same continuity of events lol

That’s why it looks like socio-political climate conditions keep changing, but these things have always been around.

Either way; it’s simply debunked, because computers can’t think, and most of those responses seem like they’re implied to be pre-programmed when certain people would enter and leave the computer attended by themselves.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

No sir. I haven’t had any results with it, so I ended up just putting it away in storage for later research.

Incidentally, I do have a friend of mine who did get his Ph.D in Pure math from LSU this year. He’s been very much Interested in time manipulation and testing models of manipulating motion and so forth. He mostly specializes in number, representation theory and topology. I might give it to him to see what he makes and thinks of it in his analysis.

Yes, I’m still in Texas, but I’ll be moving away about 2 hours from here for graduate school.

My work and research has been taking me in far better directions these days than before.
hey tflofasho good luck there old friend like always a vortex seems to be the missing thing to get any reaction from the stm to really test it so your friend with his theories and numbers may not solve it without
t a vortex to operate it over try a grid point especially where it crosses over