Does an electric field or a magnetic field have mass

Harte

Considering FATE actually debunked Bielek, you might want to find a new source to make claims about.

1617138388423.png

You might be able to find this debunking online somewhere, but this old chestnut was confirmed a hoax decades ago and the internet isn't always that patient.

Harte

lamdo263

The FATE Magazine article did not agree with what you said, and you cannot find any articles to confirm what Al Bielek was supposed to have said...The credibility factor lays with yourself, you made the claims but cannot back them up, its as simple as that :fp:..
Relax because you have the justification of the thread intent anyways. It goes under the statement, { Not the Grays, they don't have any respect for our funeral rights. } This was said about a week ago and therefore, because a division of the Dracks who were also associated with the Grays may have been in on some precepts of the beginnings of the Philadelphia Experiment, the thread intend goes under the coverts military justice law. 1938 both then Nazi and hidden contacts with Grays.

This is, if there's a causality and some elements of that incident are exposed, then all doubt as to what technically happened, should be disclosed, just as long as national security is not exposed.

It's also said in the book Into Thin Air, which is an equal telling of the Philadelphia Experiment, but only a fictionalized account, but accurate, because they intended to release the information at a future time, The descriptions of the radiation as the ship went zero are exactly as given in the FATE Magazine telling.

At any rate, because of the natures of subject person radiation ground, is told of, then we can assume that the radiation effect to Bielek was manageable-unmanageable. Therefore we cannot assume that he had control over his own ability to age control. * Because of the Dracks and other races involved in the Montauk Experiment and probable said joinings of the two programs for then authenticity, we cannot rule out these two off world races being involved.

I can't technically go past that, because it's a law.

Thin Air George E Simpson and Neal Burger Dell Books 1978.

lamdo263

Considering FATE actually debunked Bielek, you might want to find a new source to make claims about.

View attachment 11248

You might be able to find this debunking online somewhere, but this old chestnut was confirmed a hoax decades ago and the internet isn't always that patient.

Harte
After the CIA signed onto FATE Magazine as said by the editor and chief of FATE Magazine. So as I suggested, let's all let this go. The truth comes out eventually.

lamdo263

View attachment 11248

Harte
Note the ship shown in the photograph in this threat does not even match the configuration of the photo shown of the Eldredge at docked berth in a Greek harbor. Their reasons for trying to cover this up, is a disaster. Whatever??Don't care, past happenings.

TimeFlipper

View attachment 11248

Harte
Any magazine can simply write up Debunked...I would like to have known specifically what the cases were that prompted FATE magazine to scream out Debunked, because i would like the chance to debunk the debunkers, IF they were still around and wanted to play Hartey (y):cool:..

TimeFlipper

Note the ship shown in the photograph in this threat does not even match the configuration of the photo shown of the Eldredge at docked berth in a Greek harbor. Their reasons for trying to cover this up, is a disaster. Whatever??Don't care, past happenings.
I agree the picture in FATE magazine was a very poor impression of what might have been the Eldridge...
However i think you are jumping to conclusuions that there was a disaster they were trying to hide..

lamdo263

I agree the picture in FATE magazine was a very poor impression of what might have been the Eldridge...
However i think you are jumping to conclusuions that there was a disaster they were trying to hide..
You can't hide a national monument that everybody knows about. The editor and chief of FATE Magazine around the time of the article said and I quote. "I'd like to welcome the CIA aboard as advisers to FATE Magazine". and they ran that comment of her's This is the biggest indication that they were going to try something. There's too many families that lost loved ones to try and cover up that story. I've got to say that I don't understand the agencies thinking here, as it was too big of an event.2. The families that were involved are probably by now compensated. 3 And this is about the dumbest idea that I ever heard of.

This experiment is still ongoing and it does not matter one iota if anyone knows about it or not. Personally if I were an agency boy, I would have not attempted to cover up anything about it. The event is too heresy to try and establish any kind of law suit. It's protected by the passage of time as a past event. Why in god's name even try to conceal anything about it?

It may be in the future that the Eldredge will appear and the people in the future tense, will need what little is known about this experiment, to make issues safe.

This is turning out to be as stupid as the Montauk Experiment to where they broadcast what was happening to a majority of people living near the base while it was going on. Hundreds of thousands of people got that broadcast and knew exactly what was going on at Montauk. If you ask me, this is the king size of dumb.

Phoenix Fanatic

Electromagnetic fields, so long as they have energy, have mass....in a way. Energy and matte are two sides of the same coin, as Albert Einstein explained how E=MC^2. So your average electromagnetic field would have an unimaginably small amount of mass in the form of energy. Sorry if I didn’t explain it right