Does anyone have any real information on time traveling?

Azzy21

HDRKID I get what you are saying. But my daughter's life is worth more to me than my house or car. Those are just material things. So if I lose my house because I change what happened to my daughter then it would be worth it. I can move in with my mom or a number of family members till I get back on my feet and get a new house or even an apartment. All I want to do is go back and change this horrible tragic event from happening to her and if karma kicks in then so be it as long as my beautiful daughter is still with me then I'll take karma. As long as she's with me then karma can be my best friend if it wants I will embrace it with open arms I'm sure any parent would say the same thing. I just need to know/ figure out how to go back and do it.

Azzy21

Me as well azzy21 know exactly what you mean and feel I'm the same. I was wondering did your daughters charm necklace work for you?
I've tried it and seems to have worked. I only tried it ones as I haven't had any time where I could be alone in complete quiet for more than a few minutes. But that's the life of being a parent and a spouse. I do intend to try it again. Thank you so much for explaining how to do it

Heart broken mom

Your welcome I'm glad that it worked for you. I usually talk to my son late at night but I have talked to him during the day also when I've been by myself . my husband also talks to him the same way. He spends most of his time around his son so I wait till late at night when my grandson is sleeping to talk to him.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have started a New Thread call: Spirit Box “A Device to communication with a spirit or love ones”
The Link:
Spirit Box “Device to communication with a spirit or love ones”/

Spirit Box: A device used for contacting spirits through the use of radio frequency. These devices or so called Spirit box also known as Ghost Box or Frank's box are used as an electronic medium for the purpose of direct communication with a spirit.

Last edited:

Heart broken mom

Thanks for the info I talk to my son with my urn necklace with his ashes in it but I can only ask him yes and no questions. Ya know people say when you die its the best place and you have no pain or sadness and everything is just wonderful. But I asked my son if he was sad he said yes I asked him if he was angry he said yes. I also asked other questions about there but I'm not going to say what they were and what he answered because I do not want to rile anyone up or really get into that because I know everyone has different beliefs. But thank you again.

steve69

Hello I am new here and was wondering if anyone has any real information on time traveling. I would like to go back in time but just back two months that is all. You all must be wondering why. Well this is what started me on this quest for this particular information. Two months ago I lost my daughter she was 11and that day my world came crashing down. It took an hour for me to lose my beautiful baby girl. You see I dropped her off at a friend's birthday party and an hour later I got a phone call saying there was an accident. She was rushed to the hospital where she was for 5 days in the icu when they finally said there was nothing more they could do. So you see all it took was one hour and I never saw my daughter's beautiful green eyes or was able to hear her beautiful voice again. So if there is anyone who knows anything real about time travel like if it's possible or anything to help so I can go back and change this horrible tragic event from happening then please help me. I've heard of spells and a few other things but am not sure what's real or not or if any of it will truly work and I need for something to work.
My heart goes out to you,because this is very reason I started to research (obsessed) with time travel when I lost my 6yr old daughter back in 2003

Azzy21

I have started a New Thread call: Spirit Box “A Device to communication with a spirit or love ones”
The Link:
Spirit Box “Device to communication with a spirit or love ones”/

Spirit Box: A device used for contacting spirits through the use of radio frequency. These devices or so called Spirit box also known as Ghost Box or Frank's box are used as an electronic medium for the purpose of direct communication with a spirit.
Thank you for the information I will definetly look into it.

Azzy21

Hello I am new here and was wondering if anyone has any real information on time traveling. I would like to go back in time but just back two months that is all. You all must be wondering why. Well this is what started me on this quest for this particular information. Two months ago I lost my daughter she was 11and that day my world came crashing down. It took an hour for me to lose my beautiful baby girl. You see I dropped her off at a friend's birthday party and an hour later I got a phone call saying there was an accident. She was rushed to the hospital where she was for 5 days in the icu when they finally said there was nothing more they could do. So you see all it took was one hour and I never saw my daughter's beautiful green eyes or was able to hear her beautiful voice again. So if there is anyone who knows anything real about time travel like if it's possible or anything to help so I can go back and change this horrible tragic event from happening then please help me. I've heard of spells and a few other things but am not sure what's real or not or if any of it will truly work and I need for something to work.
My heart goes out to you,because this is very reason I started to research (obsessed) with time travel when I lost my 6yr old daughter back in 2003
I am sorry to hear about your loss. It is one of the worst things anyone can go through to lose a child. I hope for all of us that somehow someone can figure it out so we can go back and help our children.