Does anyone here have any schematics for a portal device?

I found another alleged method... I guess. Look up Akimov Torsion Field Generator on RexResearch. It discusses a small amount on the torsion field generator’s “portal” for radio waves

Clovis

If you want to open a portal, it will be difficult with traditional electromagnetic principles. There are methods for contacting aliens who will open a portal, though your ability to go through it is determined by them We are constrained by our material bodies and it requires several considerations to alter this.

NaturalPhilosopher

If you want to open a portal, it will be difficult with traditional electromagnetic principles. There are methods for contacting aliens who will open a portal, though your ability to go through it is determined by them We are constrained by our material bodies and it requires several considerations to alter this.
eeeehhh idk about that

vp8671

Ferlini, an italian researcher built a device made of many horse shoes magnet in a circular fashion, one day he put one of his lab masks haniging onto a magnet of this machine just because he was busyt doing other things, when he came back the mask had been disappeared.
Weeks later he received a package from Egypt ( if i recall well ) containing his mask, becasue it had a label indicating his address. The machine had been built for other purposes , but it teleported its lab mask. The device is simple, horse magnets arranged in a circular fashion.

Do you mind summarizing the gateway project for me?
It’s very complex because it involves things similar to astral projection and meditation but with consciously using your mind while doing these things with certain frequencies. We all want a easy way to do the most unique things but truthfully it wouldn’t be unique if it was easy

It’s very complex because it involves things similar to astral projection and meditation but with consciously using your mind while doing these things with certain frequencies. We all want a easy way to do the most unique things but truthfully it wouldn’t be unique if it was easy

I wonder if there are any schematics for increasing the strength and efficiency of astral projection