Does anyone here want to change their pasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i highly not recommend wanting to change your past, in doing so, it would inadvertably change your current concience and spritual suituation , and you might end up disapearing all together, if you could time travel do it for two valid reason,
get rich as fuck, or moderatly, , and to learn more about everything

i highly not recommend wanting to change your past, in doing so, it would inadvertably change your current concience and spritual suituation , and you might end up disapearing all together, if you could time travel do it for two valid reason,
get rich as fuck, or moderatly, , and to learn more about everything
I'm afraid it's not going to stop us

i have all the ressource at my disposal, my only and eternal issue is sufficient fund to spend all my time doing this and making this machine, like i mention before im not doc brown, i do have access to a heritage to support my research, ( i dont need to do research ) i already know what to do

since 2003 ive been at this, i invested many time my own money into this, but now im tired of not finishing this, yes we can make it, im sure , if someone has enough time ( more than me ) on his/ her hands they could unlock funds to do this

ive stand against this for many years, but hey since this would be for science i dont see why not,

Status
Not open for further replies.