Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

dimension-1hacker

The censorship is bad, but we are still destroying them. They are ramping up the censorship because they are so desperate and obviously losing.

We are still losing the demographic battle, and that might end the war right there in the long run, but they won't be able to control the people who replaced us any more than they are able to control us now.
control can be benificial or non benificial; how many people think about this logically like me or just adopt the opinions of the rest of the herd to look good?

dimension-1hacker

The censorship is bad, but we are still destroying them. They are ramping up the censorship because they are so desperate and obviously losing.

We are still losing the demographic battle, and that might end the war right there in the long run, but they won't be able to control the people who replaced us any more than they are able to control us now.
most people care about what others thing, and feel insecure about how they look, what they wear, and having deviant opinions. So, they wear what they see most others at a school out at work wear, say, act, and think. Most people don't question this impulse. The elite use this to cause people to think people act, think, and buy the way they want them to think

dimension-1hacker

do you think the microwave photon inside a flux capacitor when subjected to the double slit experiment moves backward in time. Does the outside force cause the second copy of the photon to exist when being observed? If the outside force doesn't effect the electron it which exists moving appears to be moving parallel to the original the electron cant be effected because it is not in the present.

Last edited:

Treversal

do you think the microwave inside a flux capacitor when subjected to the double slit experiment moves backward in time. Does the outside force cause the second copy of the photon to exist when being observed? If the outside force doesn't effect the electron it which exists moving appears to be moving parallel to the original the electron cant be effected because it is not in the present.
You had me there for a second, but you left out the waveguides. Tricky.

Treversal

Almost all of the energy put into the system will expend this way. A property of all gasses is that during expansion a cooling effect is observed. This is the key operating principle behind how refrigeration systems work. I've never come across any info that shows gravity contributes to energy loss. But I am of a firm belief that gravity bleeds off energy from all systems in motion.
Bleeds it off or just slows it down?