Does shifting one's focus from one parallel time-stream to another eliminate the first?

timecore

I do not think you can destroy a parallel time stream with a thought.You can only travel to them.Why would you want to?

mariya94

I think you can only shift to a parallel universe. All things would be different from the original one. They both will always exist no matter what.

timecore

If you destroyed the previous parallel time-stream you were from.You would not be able to interact with any of them
anymore.You would infact die.

HDRKID

I have shifted from one time line to another one.

For example, I use to have a security light in the back of my house to reduce crime. Well, I used my HDR unit and I pop back to the wrong time line where the security light is in front of my house right next to a street light and that does not help me.

Another time I used my HDR and I pop back to a time line where I have all my old furniture that I should throw away. Yeah, all my new furniture is gone. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I called Steven Gibbs up. He told my that sometimes lines cross. What happens is that two "me" persons are using an HDR at the same time and they swap. Basically, I am in his time line and he is in mine. Steven Gibbs told me to use my HDR again. That way the lines will uncross.

Steven Gibbs told me that one time when he was back in the farm in the 90's he was mowing grass. Well, he uses his HDR and he pops to the wrong time line where the grass is real high and he has to mow it all over again. He started crying.

I told him that one time I was plowing snow. There was a heavy snowfall in my drive way. When I got done, I was real tired so decided to use my HDR - big mistake!

Well, it pops me to a time line where I left my car outside instead of putting it in my garage. Also, I have to plow the snow, all over again. Sadly, it was hard to see my car. It was all cover in snow. :eek:

Taoist

I think you can only shift to a parallel universe. All things would be different from the original one. They both will always exist no matter what.

Hello' mariya94:

The suggestion that a time-stream could be eradicated so that everyone is trapped in the perception of only one reality is in-correct.

Simply shifting a focus from one parallel time-stream to another does not eliminate the first. What is involved here is a very complex matter that deals with the very nature of the multidimensional reality that exists for all beings, and it is possible to slip between different time-streams, experiencing different alternate realities both in the past, the present and the future.

In one's beliefs, one could put themselves into, a new time-line that will bring to them the reality they believe they will experience. One can use the imagination as well. One simply must learn how to truly trust and believe that what is imagined can indeed become reality.

In the slowed down denser level of vibration that exists in the third dimension often the experience of other dimensional realities is simply dismissed as imagination, without the understanding that it does not counteract, or contradict the truth of the matter: that there are alternative realities that can be accessed through the mind, through the imagination, and through consciousness.

Sincerely, Taoist